16.0🍜 - Dirty Magazines

—AFTER A FEW series of it moving in the air, the tentacles slowly stopped their moving. You can hear Terasaka groan and facepalm.

"The hell you have that again!" the alarmed friend strided towards Itona with a worried expression. "How did Koro-sensei took these off?"

"Tweezers." Hazama replied which left Itona slapping Terasaka's hand away.

"They're less violent than before. My brain have full control over them, not the way 'round like it used to be. " Itona frowned at them as he shifted himself away.

"Still. That's not safe." Yoshida argued, storming off to find the said material.

"Not just some tweezers you dumbass." Terasaka groaned.

"Can't you get what I'm saying? Don't take it off." Itona retreated his tentacles and advanced towards his lover who remained paralyze by the door. "Are you alright?"

"No, wrong question. Itona, are you alright? Is it painful?" you worriedly placed your hand on the back of his head.

"All good." he thumbs up and took your hand off.

His reply made you sigh in relief as your shoulder slumped down and you released a breath you never know you were holding.

"If there's something that pains my head it's a walking muscle with no brain named: Terasaka." of course, Itona won't let any opportunity pass to infuriate Terasaka.

"Typical Itona." Muramatsu and Yoshida said at the same time while Hazama nodded as if they share the same braincells.

"All muscles and no brain." Itona added which fuel Terasaka's rage, Yoshida and Muramatsu holding him back.

"Boss, calm down. He's our ally." Yoshida.

"Itona, that's rude. He's just buxom." your sweatdropped and nudged his shoulder.

"What is buxom?" The rest of the Terasaka gang aside from Itona and Hazama questioned.

"Healthy." you replied in the 'duh' tone.

"You could've said that earlier instead of using words idiots who constantly fail literature wouldn't understand." Hazama booped your nose while narrowing her gaze.

"I'm sorry." you tear-eyed apologised while she did not hesitate to forgive.

"Itona!" you beamed out of the blue.

"What?" took a back from your sudden outburst, Itona stepped back.

"I have a great idea!" you grinned at him.

Itona could feel how this situation might ended up bad for him but before he could argue he found himself nodding along with Hazama.

"What is it?"

"I want to see your baby photos!" you jumped up in the air like a child, excited to see how Itona look like as a child.

"No... what's so good about seeing someone's baby pictures?" he desperately wanted go get out of this situation. He doesn't like anyone to see his smiling face as a child.

"Oh, come on, man. Don't deny the lady's request." the foursome troublemakers wiggled their eyebrows while giggling mischievously.

"No- don't." he tried to stop them but the five went on trying to find an album, completely invading the silver haired boy's privacy.

Well, to be honest Itona don't mind (Y/n) seeing his baby pictures but his friends are here as well and he knows that they'll do nothing but tease him about it. Though their insults don't really affect him much, he still finds it annoying when they buzz around him like bees sprouting nonsense.

"Huh...?" his train of thoughts was interrupted when he heard you let out a confused sound.

His gaze trailer over to you.

And you, much to his terror, is crouched them near the place where he kept his rated 18+ magazines.

Before you started coming over, those magazines are just all over the place but he doesn't want you finding out about his perverted side.

He has never tried hiding it from anyone but you.

"Wait- (Y/n)-" he tried to stop but was too late because your hand had managed to open the box.

You stared at it for a good minute as Itona started sweating bullets out of nervousness. You frowned and looked at the magazines in sheer disgust.

Like come on, why did they even put on something when everything's too obvious?

You sighed and closed the box. Itona gulped down and started walking towards you but before he could you turned to face him.

"I-itona..." you muttered and slowly looked up at him with hesitation visible in your eyes.

"I don't have an excuse." he straightforwardly admitted. You're going to find out sooner or later anyways, might as well tell you now so he could get over it already.

"You like..." your voice trembled like a child about to cry.

"Yes. I'm sorry." once again he answered praying to the gods to end this moment already.

"You're such a pervert." you lowly hissed, nontheless you appreciate his honesty.

Hazama who had been listening to you two all this time decided to interfere before Itona say something that'll make his situation any worse.

"He's born this way, please excuse him."

—&—

I-chan: I was so motivated in writting this chapter. I made a facebook page but I haven't fixed it yet. Should I continue? Or should I just delete it?

A facebook page for my wattpad account?

What do you guys think? Please tell me your opinion.

And don't forget to vote! We lack that HAHAHAH!