13.1🍜 - Lost

—A RATHER FAMILIAR figure stood in a closed room, engulfed in darkness, in white suit ironed perfectly.

"I won't forgive it! No matter what!" Contrast to his well clothing, is an wretched expression written all over his face, as his squinted eyes screams vengeance and hatred.

~~

Tap

Tap

Tap

The sound of water continously dripping made the boy's ears twitch. His hightened senses picking up the smell of rust and a smell like an old cabinet.

Tap

Another drop. Itona craned his head towards the sound to his right. Just like what he had expected he's not in his room neither in yours.

He sniffed, feeling ill for being in this locked room for days. Where is he exactly? The familiar arid feeling arousing in his throat as he coughed up.

"What are you doing?" A voice pipped out from the other side of the door.

And Itona can never mistake it. That rough voice he had gotten sick of. The same voice of a man who commanded him to kill. Kill a nice teacher.

"It's time to feed him." Despite not stuttering, Itona could clearly hear the shakiness in the man's voice.

"Don't bother. Let him starve." Yanagisawa harshly commanded while the man agreed with the same shakiness in his voice before he sped away.

"I know you're awake there, Itona. I know you don't like whatever is happening but don't hate me for this is only my revenge. If only you had cooperated with me still to kill that octopus, you wouldn't have ended up here." Yanagisawa feigned sympathy in his voice as he talks so freely to Itona.

Itona remained silent. Even disgusted at the thought that he once relied and thought that this guy is the only person who understand him.

The feeling of being abandoned, unwanted and blamed for so many things you had nothing to do with.

"Hmm? Don't want to speak. Alright then. Just stay here and die." With Yanagisawa walked away, hands behind him as he walked gracefully towards the exit.

If the Itona from months ago would be in here right now instead of him, he would've just accepted this and waited for his death.

But this a different Itona.

Other than his friends...

He has a reason to continue living on.
He has a girl waiting for him to come back and embrace him for disappearing out of the blue.

It makes him wonder, how are you doing right? He hopes you are doing good not like him.

Soon, from the small gap of the door from the floor, little
rats sneaked in search of food.

They continue to roam around the room being Itona's entertainment for the very first time that he was brought here.

Though the rats aren't amiable and would probably bite him, he tried to lean down as much as he can to see them closely.

It seems like these little not-so friends of Itona have a colossal problem despite being tiny.

Guess who's starving?

A smirk crawled on Itona's dry lips and ashes face as leaned back, guess these pests will be helpful at the time.

So is the things he had learned from Koro-sensei and Okuda...

Hazama even.

~~

You sat on Itona's bed, checking your phone. It reads 20:16 or 8:16 pm.

'It's already late.' You thought, it's been days Itona stopped attending school. You go to his place everyday and wait 'til sun's down before leaving.

In those days you have never seen not even a shadow of Itona. You had also alarmed the police about his disappearance.

Itona's friends are on search too.

Just when is he coming back?

Knock knock

An almost inaudible sound from the other side of the door erupted. The shadow that can be seen is bigger than Itona's or Itona's friends.

'Who could it be? A police?' You thought but decided to remain silence just in case

"Open this up, sweets. It's already late, let's go home."

To your surprise, it's just your father.

Thank god.

"Yeah, let's go." You smiled sadly at him as you two walked away.

"Me and your mom planned to take you out for a few days, the recent ones probably weighing you down. You need to relax." He spoke, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Alright." You mindlessly answered.

"I'm sure, he'll be back the moment the trip's done." He assured.

"Okay.."

—&—

(A/n): I feel like all of my stories lacks thrill and action.

I hope you like Shiro's Revenge Arc.