19.0🍜 - Anxious

─THE BELL RANG into the speaker in every classroom indicating another period had passed.

You smiled and looked at your phone. This is that last two weeks of you in first year high school. The half witted idea of you and Itona in the same class arises from the back of your mind like a childish promise that you'll soon doubt.

You grabbed your bag and walked out of the classroom only to see Itona leaning against the window across your classroom, scrolling on his phone.

"Hi. Sorry, the teacher made a few announcement before leaving." you smiled at him and successfully caught his attention.

"Yeah, I heard. A warning about a surprise quiz, huh? Must've sounded like a death threat to you. " he replied and soon another insult left his mouth.

"That's offensive." you scolded him and pulled your arm away from him.

"Which? " he played innocent which irked you.

"That insult." you glared at him and attempted to stomp on his foot.

"I'm not insulting you, I was only telling the truth. " he argued.

"Isn't that yet another insult? "

"More on, aren't insults made to offend?" he asked logically which made you pissed and turned away from him.

"You're at it again, Itona. " you said through gritted teeth.

"Hmm? " he asked, leaning closer pretending he didn't hear you.

"Stop it. " you said in a grouch. A frown etched on your face.

He didn't respond after that, the both of you started walking towards the gate where the rest of the Terasaka gang are waiting.

"Hi, guys!" You waved at the group, they gladly returned the gesture while asking you about your day.

"Oh, it could've been better, in all honesty. " you glanced back at Itona to glare at him which he averted his gaze.

"He's been like that for so long. " Muramatsu shakes his head in disappointment.

"Sadly, I don't have enough middle fingers to show him how I feel." you faked to sulk and flipped your hair on Itona.

"You don't really raise your middle finger though. " Yoshida objected causing the other four to snort.

Itona placed his hands on your hair and started walking away, dragging you with him.

Soon, he lowered his hand onto your hips, tracing his thumb over your skirt in circular motion.

"?" you stiffened from the sensual action.

Yes, sensual.

You turned to look at him but he did not returned the gesture and continue sauntering away, the four following you both while talking about something.

"What is it, Itona?" you asked him, but he did not seem to hear you. "Itona?" you asked once again, reaching out to touch his face to which he unconsciously slapped it away, shocking you.

"S-sorry, you startled me." he reluctantly let go of you and looked away.

"What was that, bro? You good?" Yoshida interrupted but Itona did not responded, "What about you, (Y/n)?"

"I'm good." you flashed them a smile and grabbed Itona's hand, squeezing it in a comforting manner.

You can feel him relax a little before he squeezed your hand back.

You scooted closer to him and whispered,"You can tell me anything, Itona. You know that, right?"

He nodded and smiled at you.