24.0🍜 - F.F.F

— JUST LIKE WHAT you had talked about. You got off of his back, no more questions regarding to his unknown caller and deleted messages.

It was something Itona was obviously glad for. He smiled more...

"Itona?" you peeked your head out of the bathroom while staring at the male who has his shirt half-on and the button of his jeans still left open.

He's on his phone again, typing away like a madman with a frown on his face. You sighed out, he's at it again.

"Itona!" you called. The male peeled his gaze away from his phone to your face, beads of water cascading across your (s/c) skin.

"What?"

"Hi, I forgot I brought my towel in the laundry basket. Can you get me a new one?" smiling sheepishly while hiding your body behind the door.

He nodded and muttered under his breath, "This loony." [(A/n): loony means 'fool']

You grinned at him and closed the door, you went to brush your teeth as you waited for him to come back with your towel.
As you do so, his ringtone sounded in the bedroom, tempting you to come and check it.

He'd get mad if I check. I don't wanna fight with him again.

Or so you thought,

In the end, you considered tiptoe-ing over to the bed to look at the caller's ID. It's just merely numbers and above it says ‘Unknown Number’.

Messages soon flooded his phone...

~~

"(Y/n), I'm back." he knocked on the bathroom door. "I've got your towel, silly. Open up."

You opened the door slightly only for your arm to reach out for the towel. Itona playfully pushed the door making you squeel as you snatched the towel from him and slammed the door to his face.

"ITONA, YOU GODDARNED PERVERT!"

"I didn't even get a peek." he complained and lied. He saw your boobs as soon as he opened the door, no doubt. He saw those pink buds... As his thoughts trailed lower on your body, you opened the door roughly right infront of him.

"If you try to take a peep again, you'll be sleeping on the couch for a whole week!" you threatened, cheeks flushed.

He only gave one of his small smile, "Try me."

"Hmph!"

~~

Once your over with school, you slumped at a bench near the gate to wait for Itona. Back lazily slumped against the bench as you were tempted to lay down and take a nap.

The heavy loads of works you did today took a toll on your body as you felt your eyelids get heavier every passing second.

A mop of brown and pink appeared into view as you were about to fall asleep, floating right above you. You blinked your eyes, adjusting your sight to the two familiar girls that stood before you.

[(A/n): These characters are from Chapter 2 if you guys don't remember. Riko is the brunette and Kumi pinkette.]

"(L/n)." Kumi waved a hand infront of your face offering a smile.

"You guys..." you trailed off recollecting your memories to remember their names. "Riko and Kumi."

"Yeppp! You got that right. We haven't seen each other since graduation from junior high." Kumi nodded her head, raising her thumbs up to you.

"You guys are still hanging out together, though I'm not really that surprise." you smiled back at her.

"Of course! We would've prefer it if you had joined us." Kumi continued to talk to you while Riko remained silent beside her.

"Yeah..." you answered with a doubt.

"We should hang out again soon!"

"When I'm free." you nodded at her while biting your lips, you totally have no plans of hanging out with them again.

From behind them, you could see Itona walking towards your direction. His eyes curiously trailing to the two girls infront of you.

"Anyways, we had to get going!"

You sighed in relief as you watched them scurry away. Thank god, Itona wouldn't have to deal with them anymore.

"Those two are..." Itona motioned to the two girls, before looking at your eyes. You both shared a silent conversation as you nodded your head. "Are they bothering you?"

"Not really. This university is huge, Itona. This is probably the first and last time I see them here." you explained, standing up from the bench. "Let's go home, I badly need to take nap."

Itona nodded and followed you, though his eyes gaze over to the direction where the two went with a hint of frustration.

──────────

(A/n): F.F.F is shortcut for Fuck Fake Friends, it is a song by Bebe Rexha.