5.0🍜 - Dulcet Kiss

―ON THEIR DATE they spent time catching up on each other, talking about those stupid funny events in their schools.

At the end, they decided to head to Itona's favourite ramen shop. The two of them sat on the stools with neverending conversation. One thing leads to one another.

Itona wouldn't admit this but he's lured in by this habit you have grown since when you're little. You always press a finger or two against your lips.

Oh god, you didn't know how bad he wish it was his lips on yours.

At some point you caught him staring at your lips and wish he'd just leaned forward.

[(A/n): what r u doin' I-chan? Stop that!]

You lowered your head and covered your face using your hair, scared he might hear your thoughts.

"You really have weird friends." You pointed out after he had told you about this small adventure he and his friends went to.

"I know right. I'm the only sane one there." He nodded making you sweat-dropped and nearly question him.

Since he's friends with them, you aren't sure if he's just sane as you or really just out of ordinary like his looks- I mean his friends.

His friends don't sound very reliable from his description but hearing more from his story, they're pretty helpful friends who help each other out.

You wish you have those kind of friends too.

The school's holding a prom next week for those students who won in a competition against other schools.

You're not even gonna lie to yourself about it. You want Itona to ask you. But would he?

He might be busy and he didn't seem the one to go on parties though this is required said your teacher.

The prom...

You want to wear matching clothes with him. To slow-dance with him, to walk through the crowds of students who'll attend the prom with your arms hooked on each others.

Ahh, that's just sweet, isn't it?

You shake the thought away and listend to Itona, afraid to embarrass yourself.

"Then we took a picture and I've never seen his face so horrible. Much even more horrible than it already is." He insulted his friend named Terasaka.

"That's rude. Someone can't probably look like that." You commented, you can't even imagine how he might look like.

"He look like a horse. He's only muscles and no brain." He proved that his friend is ugly and idiot.

An image of muscular man with a head of a horse popped in your mind.

No, no and no.

"One of my friend looks like rabbit too." He said, making you laugh. He have nicknames, almost for everyone.

Itona is a pervert, something you didn't know. It was too late to close your eyes when his lips laid on yours. It was so short, once he've pulled away casually he got up and paid for both of your foods.

"Let's go. It's getting dark." He shoved his hands into his pockets as he craned his neck to side to face you.

You nodded weakly, as you followed him with nearly giving up knees.

His lips are warm, soft and tastes like chocolate. A literal dulcet kiss.

―&―

(A/n): smooth Itona.

I nearly did a smut here.

A quickie in public with a little spice of possessive Itona. Yeah, I know I'm hella kinky.