3.0🍜 - Weird Interaction

—"HAH? WHAT DO you mean?!" The Terasaka gang is all gathered in Itona's apartment like usual. And their current topic is about Muramatsu's crush.

"Yeah. She's pretty. I hope she visits the store some other time." Muramatsu bashfully scratched his nape and looked away with a blush.

"What is her name again?" Hazama asked, her wavy raven locks falling infront of her face as she scooted closer to her friends. "It sounds oddly familiar."

"(Y/ln) (Y/n)" Muramatsu replied.

Hazama stared at him expressionless before nodding. 'This is a problem.'

"When are you going to be busy, Muramatsu?" Hazama questioned for the second time.

"Ahh... wednesday, next week." Muramastu thought out loud.

"Good! Yoshida. Terasaka. Let's meet up at my place." The raven haired girl announced.

Muramatsu sulked at the side feeling betrayed.

**

You had went out to buy groceries cause you have ran out of everything at home. Luckily, there's a nearby supermarket.

You walked through aisles and aisles as you grabbed every neccessities. It had been like this since your parent became more and more succesful in their career. It's not like you're ungrateful to the blessing but somehow, it had brought your family apart.

After having already the vegetables, meets and so-on, it is already time for sweets!! You turned to the corner nearly skipping with glee until you bumped into someone's cart.

Familiar silver locks and the same captivating tired eyes. You paused in surprise unable to tear your gaze off of his.

To Itona, it felt like something suck the air from his lungs as a lump formed in his throat. There you are, standing just a meter and half away from him. It saddened him, knowing he couldn't reach out to you. Do you even know him? Just like back then in middle school, he could only stare at you wordlessly. He could feel some words wanting to escape pass his lips but when he parted them, none came out.

"A-ahh! Horibe-kun! I'm sorry" after taking in his features, you got back to your senses and pulled your cart but he pushed his cart forward bumping into yours again. "Huh?"

"You know me." Although his voice is monotone, it still trembled out of nervousness.

"Yeah... Somehow..." Your voice trailed off as you scratched your temples in embarrassment. Cheeks growing redder and redder with every passing second.

"Okay." Is Itona's response as he continue to dig holes onto your face using his intense stare which made you feel conscious and embarrassed.

"U-uhm... If you'll excuse me." You pulled your cart again and this time Itona did the same and went pass you.

You stared at his back, as his figure become smaller and smaller and finally turned into a corner.

"Whew! That's weird."

With Itona.

As soon as he round the corner, his hand went up to his face as he let his cheek and heart beat have a cool down.

"She's going to be the death of me."

—&—

(A/n): ahhh!! This is too much floof for me >:'(

Don't give our Itona a heart attack.

Tbc........

HAHAAHHAAHHA