14.0🍜 - Escape

—ITONA PLACED HIS hands against the door before taking a few steps back. He craned his neck from side to side before white colored tentacles sprung violently in the air from his head.

With a swift slash, the door broke from it's hinge and collided with the wall.

He placed his hands against the wall, panting. 'Of course, the door has some melted BBs.'

He helplessly continue stumbling through the hallway before stairs greeted his sight.

He barely managed to raise his foot as he tried to climb up the stair, his hands gripping the railing, trying to steady himself.

He made it up after minutes of struggling but soon enough he found out he is in an abandoned building in Kanagawa.

~~

You sat on the couch of the hotel room you and your family are staying at. The two invited you to go and walk by the shore tonight but you refused and said you'll go to sleep early.

: any news?

Hazama Kirara: you're supposed to be enjoying your vacation, right?

: I'll take that as a 'no'.

Hazama Kirara: look, it's late. Go to sleep or else your eyebags will ended up like Itona's.

: I don't mind.

Hazama Kirara: I'm serious. Go to sleep.

You sighed in defeat and finally let go of your phone and flopped down onto the bed.

There is no help in mopping over things, you just have to let it pass by.

'It'll get bettet soon' you thought to yourself before falling into a deep slumber.

**

CRASH

Itona, for the umpteenth time, was thrown across the room. He spit out blood and wiped his bruised lips while his eyes glow like the moon showing off it's beauty in a mysterious glimmer.

Itona's eyes were sharp as if he had already decided how he'd take this guy to hell.

"That's all you have to do. Trust me. I know how you feel... Trust your guardian, Itona."

The sickly, horrifyingly sentence he used to clung onto echoed in his ears as if it's just happened seconds ago and didn't rot in the back of his mind at all.

"Look at yourself, Itona. " Shiro or Yanagisawa started, his eyes staring down at Itona's form sympathetically. "You look so weak, so scared. "

Then followed by a sick laugh.

This guy is sick.

Deranged.

Completely insane.

Itona face darkened, his lips thinning into a firm line. Silence followed as Shiro watched Itona tremble in his position, a smile crawling onto the older male's face.

Itona bit his lips to hold whatever is about to get pass them, bruising his lips even more.

"Ha.... " Itona breathed out before biting his lips again, more harshly. "H-ha... HA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! "

Continuous booming of laughter escape his mouth, he looked completely different. So different from the weak boy Shiro had grown to know, that child whom is deprived by parental love and proper guidance.

"Omoshiroi..." The word escaped his lips without any effort, so lightly, showing how funny and interesting he found this scene to be.

"Weak." Itona repeated.

"I'm weak? " he tilted his head to the side cockily.

"I'm scared? " he repeated once more before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"I'm no longer scared of you. I've stopped being scared of you a long time ago, I've stopped being scared of loneliness, I've stopped thinking I'm all alone and so weak." Itona stood up from his slumped position before taking a leisure stroll towards Shiro.

"I'm not scared. But you are. You are scared of being alone, 'cause you've been lonely for so long so you instilled that fear into me too. But, I'm not alone, I know that. There are people waiting for me to be back... You jealous? "

Shiro was taken aback completely, this isn't Itona. Not at all. Itona knew that himself, this isn't him.

Another crash was heard, but it wasn't Itona who's hurting anymore.

—&—

(A/n): Dun dun dun!

Hi!!

I like Itona going crazy, like in “Baby, I'm Jealous” chapter.

Jealous Itona...

(Whatever) Itona as long as it gets him angry and aggressive (´ ▽`).。o♡.