4.0🍜 - A Date?

―ALL THANKS TO his talent and very helpful 2D friend, Ritsu. Itona managed to get a hold of your contact number.

His determination was swept away as he held a staring contest with his phone screen.

'Call or not call?' He thought, deep sighs escaping his lips.

With heart thumping loudly, his finger reached over for the call button but then he stop with hesitation.

A sudden baam from outside made every hair in his body stood up, his fingers accidentally clicking a certain part of the screen.

"Honey, I'm home!!" A woman cooed with honeyed voice.

Turns out it's just that woman that lives next to the his apartment.

"Hello?" Greeted from the other line making Itona nearly jumped and unconsciously sit straight as if you could see him.

"Uhh...hi..." He greeted back awkwardly. One hand grasping his phone infront of him and the other one clenching the fabric of his easy shorts.

"Do I know you?" Another question from the other line.

"No. But actually yes, I mean-" he fumbled over his sentence. He let out a sigh and gathered himself.

"This is Horibe Itona."

"Ahh..." Is all you could say, thoughts empty as silence covered both of you.

Only the sound of Hori and Miyamura exclaiming how good-looking this guy who is courting Yoshikawa from your television can be heard.

"How have you been?" Itona mentally slapped himself with the lame question. He literally just saw you a few hours ago.

"I've been well." You let out an awkward laugh as you threw your feet off of the coffee table.

"I heard about what happened in your class last year. Your class look sullen losing the- uhm... your teacher. It must've been a nice teacher."

"He. The tentacle head have a gender." Itona corrected.

"Right right." You hummed lightly adjusting your position as you look for more topic to talk about. You wanted to talk to him a little longer.

But tomorrow's Monday. That shitty day you hated the most. Everyone hated that, right?

"If you don't mind. Let's talk some other time." Itona suggested making you agree in an instant.

"Tomorrow! If you're free... pretty please?"

"Sure. Tomorrow, I'll pick you up from your scho-"

"If you haven't notice Itona-kun. We go to the same school." You shyly admitted. Itona haven't realized that at all.

"I'll see you by the gates then." He replied making you blurt out an 'okay'.
Before the phone let out a beep meaning, he hung up already.

"Is it a date?" You asked yourself, slapping your cheeks.

~~

You sat impatiently as you waited for your teacher to wrap-up her lesson. Everyone in the classroom dreading for her to stop teaching, the bell had rung two minutes ago.

Your eyebrows nearly met as she started another discussion. That fucking bitch.

You groaned lowly, slumping in your seat. Two minutes turned to five as your heels impatiently tap against the floor. The students groaning in annoyance while the teacher continued acting deaf to their complain.

"Ah... I have to water our plants." One whined loudly, making some of your classmates snicker. You as well just wanted to be frank with your teacher and tell her how annoying she is.

After several minutes of waiting everyone's already rolling their eyes on her.

"Legs that are too curvy are ugly." Your seatmate judged the teacher's legs fat and muscular legs. Very unlikely for a female, really.

Screw this teacher.

―&—

(A/n): what do I write next? °^°

I wanna do a lemon but I might get murdered by my mother π^π.

Who wants a lemon too?

Itona is a lil' pervert so it's possible.