6.0🍜 - Gang on Mission

―EARLY IN THE morning, an unknown female arrived at your doorstep.

Black wavy hair on shoulder length and dark tired eyes. She introduced herself to you as one of Itona's friend.

And now you wonder why you let her in just like that.

The two of you sat in the dining room in awkward silence as she sips silently on the green tea in cup.

"I apologize for the trouble and for intruding. There are some matters we need to discuss about." The woman is formal and kinda creepy and she could how uneasy you are under her gaze.

She sounded like this is some sort of a serious business.

"Do you, by any way, like Itona?" She asked as she set the cup down on the glass surfaced table.

"Ha-...hahaha? " you responded awkward. "Who are you even?"

"Hazama Kirara." She replied.

Kirara?

You blinked, she doesn't look like the usual girls you know with the name Kirara, she look exactly the opposite.

Just to be honest.

"No, I don't" you lied. The words rolling off of your tongue like it's a food with bitter taste.

What if this girl likes Itona?

What if she tells Itona?

Shit, shit and shit.

"I see. If then, please don't lead him on and Muramatsu as well." She continue to talk as she gather her stuffs.

"I'm only looking out for my friends. I don't want them to fight just for some random girl." With that Hazama left your place.

You should've just said you like him.

And Muramatsu?

They're friends.

Wait.

Didn't Itona mentioned a friend that look like a bunny?

What now?

~~

"So, how was it?" Terasaka leaned on door frame as he watched Hazama took off her cardigan.

"She didn't agree nor disagree but I think she'll come to a conclusion anyways." Replied Hazama.

"Man, this getting so troublesome." Complained Yoshida.

Soon, the door swung open revealing Itona. "Why are you in my place again? I thought you're going to Hazama's today."

Yoshida turned his back at the three of them, not wanting to deal with what's about to come.

"And what's with the outfit? You look odd."

"Thanks." Hazama replied to Itona's insult.

Through their nearly one year friendship, the four of them had learned not to take the blunt boy's words that serious as he only speaks with what is on his mind. No other meaning behind his words, just complete honesty.

Itona sighed that once again his demesne was envaded by his folks.
He sat at the sofa by the windows, ignoring the booming voices of his friends but instead focusing on the people walking outside like waiting for a lissome and lithe figure with (h/c) coloured hair and (e/c) orbs.

Soon, his resting time became lassitude as he completely just stared out of the window mind wandering into you. He wonder if you're thinking of him too, are you out with your friends? Are you still friends with those people from middle school because he'll be glad if you've found better friends.

His mind sparks back to your date. The blooming desire in his gut. The feeling of your lips on his. It's ethereal and an ephemeral bliss. It has to last somehow no matter how bad he wanted to press his lips against yours longer.

You're like an addictive and sweet drug he'll die for.

Like those chocolate bars he carries wherever he goes.

―&―

(A/n):

Me *contemplating to delete the love-triangle arc*:

Also me *wanting to cause some drama*:

Me right now: how to deal with Muramatsu now?