2.0🍜 - Grew A Crush

―...𝑆𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐴𝑀𝐸 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒. 𝑅𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦. 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒'𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑟. 𝐴𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠. 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.

“𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑.” ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓, 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑...

“𝐼𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑎 𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒? 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒-ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑢𝑦? 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚?” 𝑅𝑖𝑘𝑜, 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝐵 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 (𝑌/𝑛).

“𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ... 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ, ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒” 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡.

“𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝐸 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠, (𝐿/𝑛). 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠” 𝐾𝑢𝑚𝑖 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑤𝑎𝑦.

(𝑌/𝑛) 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛. 𝑃𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑜𝑛 𝐼𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛.

It's already pass lunch and (h/c) haired girl hasn't gotten up from the comfort of her bed. Her schedule for today contains of nothing but lounging around. Speak of lounging around, she turned on her side facing the big ass window that occupies a whole wall. Thin cream coloured curtains filtering the sunlight.

*grumble*

You didn't know how exactly stomachs let outs sounds like that. Feeling the vibration of your hungry stomach from growling. You forced your upper body up from bed, your feeling so heavy and your surroundings circling around you.

Ramen is the perfect food to calm your hunger. That's right! Ramen will definitely save you today.

But then... where did those instant food go? Where did those vegetables and meats go?

Ahh...right. You haven't gone out for grocery. Putting on comfortable and decent clothes, you walked out of the door with your purse and phone in hand.

Down the road from the condominium where you and your parents stayed is a traditional ramen store. You took a seat down infront of the counter and you're greeted by a blonde. His forwarded teeth resembles a rabbit's along with his not so high and pointed nose, small black eyes.

"Finally a customer!" a what it seems like an older version of the blonde teen came out from the kitchen.

"I recommend drinking a lot of water while eating" the blonde teen said and you hesitantly nodded your head.

A few minutes later, the food have arrived. Now you know the reason why the blonde teen left cups of water beside you.

The ramen... uhm... sucks. The most horrible taste of ramen you've tasted. Your first time cooking a ramen is even better than this.

"It's fine, don't hide your expression, young lady. We know it's horrible." The old man said. "Entertain her atleast, Takuya"

"Yeah, sure sure." Takuya responded, taking a seat besids you. "Muramatsu Takuya." He held out his hand for you to shake.

"(Yl/n) (Y/n)." You smiled, accepting his hand.

(Y/n)? That name... Where did Takuya heard it before?

"Your name seems familiar" he commented while you nodded at him, saying you probably just have the same name with someone.

Takuya agreed with you. "More water? " he asked.

You laughed at him while nodding. "Since when do water taste so sweet?"

You giggled like a giddy child. As you received the water from Takuya.

"You're cute" you heard him mutter which you awkwardly responded with a 'thanks'.

"Come back some time!" the owner of the shop waved at you as you got out.

"As if! Bet she didn't even like how it taste at all!" Takuya argued, soon then his father scolded him.

—&—

(A/n): could this be...

...a growing love triangle?! Muramatsu, why?! 😩

Readers toxic friends are just so... bruh ๏╭╮๏╭∩╮