11.0🍜 - Complicated

—'THE CARROT CAKE...' Itona thought as he glanced once again to the kitchen as though he didn't say anything harsh.

"Is that so?" You frowned and looked down on the floor, unaware of the hungry Itona craving for carrot cake.

"Yes." He answered absent-mindedly.

"Why are you guys taking so long?!" Ruri peeked her head out of the kitchen with goofy smile on her face, some icings on her cheeks.

You yelled "coming!" as a reply as you gestured Itona to follow you.

~~

"So, yeah. That's what happened." Muramatsu exclaimed.

"We knew this is going to happen." Yoshida admitted.

"Idiot." Hazama muttered.

"I heard that!" Yoshida.

" You were supposed to." Hazama flipped her hair and turned her head away.

"W-wait! What's that supposed to mean?" Muramatsu got up from the wooden floor of Hazama's room.

"It means Yoshida is an idiot." Hazama declaired.

"No no. Not that one. What do you mean you knew this is going to happen?" Muramatsu exclaimed, a frustrated sigh slipping past his lips.

"It was nothing!" Yoshida sheepishly robbed his nape.

"It's too late to lie now." Hazama shaked her head. Hazama sat up straight and cleared her throat.

"That (Y/n) girl. She's the one Koro-sensei is shipping Itona with."

"And you're just telling me that now?!" Muramatsu argued.

"We don't want you and Itona to fight, okay? Calm down, man. It's just a girl." Yoshida tried to calm him down but it was futile.

"It would've been better if you told me earlier. Things would've gone this way!" Despite Yoshida's words, Muramatsu remained agitated as he shot a glare to Hazama.

"Will you be able to face Itona still if you ever know?" Hazama reasoned.

It was true, though.

It'll probably take centuries for Muramastsu to move on and he'll lost the guts to face Itona.

"I had already warned that girl. But, she doesn't know how to listen at all!" Hazama exclaimed, eyebrows furrowed.

If only you had listen to her, nothing will spark between and Muramatsu and Itona like this.

Muramastu went silent, as he lost his balanced and fell onto the floor.

"Hey, man. You okay?" Yoshida went behind him and supported him.

"I'll take him home for now. "

Yoshida helped him up and guided him out of Hazama's place.

~~

"Okay. So you're saying, Muramatsu was with this (Y/n) girl you've like for so long?" Terasaka investigated, hands folded infront of him as he look at Itona daydream.

There was a long paused before Itona responded, "Yeah."

"Truth to be told. Hazama had gone to her place before and this (Y/n) said she doesn't like you." Terasaka bluntly admitted.

"Yeah, I think she likes Muramatsu." Itona agreed.

Terasaka sneaked a glance at his friend before letting out a very obvious sigh.

"Anyways, it's late. I'm going home." Terasaka stood up and started heading to the door.

"What for? I don't think your parents cares for you anyway." Itona pointed out.

"Where the hell did that came from, huh?!"

~~

After Terasaka left, Itona was left wandering through trees of his thoughts within his mind.

If you like Muramatsu then he doesn't have any right to be jealous.

But he liked you first.

'It's too complicated.' He thought, covering his eyes with his forearm from the moonlight.

He didn't want to see a downcast smile on his friend's face. He doesn't want to have a broken heart either.

It's really complicated.

All those times he kept himself away from you because he just simple can't- he cannot associate himself with you.

You two were in a different level but it's different now. He no longer have to watch you from afar and restrain himself from you, he can finally approach you.

Why do you have to catch Muramatsu's eyes too?

It's such a problem considering you're too cute for your own good, everyone who looks at you would probably want you.

It'll be very troublesome keeping the guys away from you.

Oh, if only he knew you were squeeling onto your pillow right while reminiscing how possessive he've got over you.

It's driving you insane.

You wish you could tell him but at the same time you don't want him to find out.

"Maybe I should call him... I didn't see him today at all." You mumbled to yourself before reaching out to grab your phone.

Itona looked at the buzzing gadget on his nightstand. 'Was it Terasaka? He forgot something again? That idiot.'

[Somewhere in the earth-
Terasaka: *sneeze* the hell?]

"Itona-kun!" You greeted with a pleasing tone.

"Hi..." Itona couldn't help but smile. You called him at this time of night. Did you miss him?

"How are you today? I didn't see you at all!" You exclaimed, cheeks flushing red out of embarrassment. You're acting like a child it's embarrassing.

"Ahem! I'm good." Itona cleared his throat as his ears began to turn red, you sound so cute. He wanted to see your face.

"Is that so? Your voice sounded even more tired than usual." You commented, his tone was always tired but not this tired. He sounds exhausted.

"Even more... tired than usual?" Itona repeated, for him he sounded alright. Cheerful even.

"Yeah." You replied, the stupid grin on your face not faltering the slighest bit.

"I guess, I really am tired." Itona admitted. He wanted to tell you he's really tired, tired and tired.

"Well then, take a rest for now. I'll see you tomorrow if I can." You told him.

"Alright I'll rest but..." He trailed off, looking down. His - what was a - blank face now replaced by an embarrassed yet cordial expression.

He look so inlove.

"But?" You questioned.

"I want to see you tomorrow."

Your cheeks fired up and your head released some steam from his boldness.

You nodded your head though he couldn't see "okay. I'll definitely see you tomorrow."

—&—

(A/n): Last-last chapter's possessive Itona shook me so I need the fluffiest fluff lol. I know the who-likes-who part is stressing especially the love-triangle, trust me that I, myself don't know what to do.

I don't want the whole chapter to be gloomy so I inserted a simp Itona lol.

You guys like it?

Want more of simp Itona?