13.2🍜 - Lost

—AFTER ITONA MANAGED to free himself, he looked up at the similar or most exactly the same liquid, that Terasaka used against Koro-sensei by Shiro's bribery, in the tank on the ceiling.

Like a gas being sprayed around the room. Why would Shiro put that there you say?

It's because...

Bang

Itona used his remaining strength to destroy the tank the liquid splattered everywhere. "Guess I'll wait a little more long *sneeze* -er."

~~

"Come on, darling. Hurry up!" Your mom shouted from outside the house, you stared at them from the window of your room.

To be honest, you don't want to leave at all. You are far beyond worried about Itona but you know your parents are doing this for your own good.

...to distract from whatever is happening.

You've grown restless and every people who sees you can say so. Whether it'd be the bags under your eyes, the sullen look on your face or the lack of light and liveliness in your eyes.

It's very obvious and easy to tell.

"Where are we going anyways?" You asked them once you got out and locked the house.

"It's a secret!" Your mom beamed, placing a finger against her lips.

"Where else? Of course in- AHH!" Your father got cut off short by his own scream as your mom stomped on his feet telling him not to spoil the surprise for you.

"It's not a susprise... It's a vacation..." Your father hesitantly countered while your mom facepalmed.

"Let's get inside, shall we?" She initiated and the rest nodded.

For the whole drive, you tried your best to distract yourself with the surroundings no matter how many time you've seen it.

After a few hours you couldn't even count, you finally made it to Yokohama, to the seaport.

"She can already guess where we're going." Takashi huffed, carrying your luggage in hand lazily.

"Oh, shut it, you." Your mother scolded, her yellow eyes glistening in an attempt to threaten whike your father remained unbothered.

On the way to Okinawa, you did nothing but nap.

**

Itona blinked repeatedly, before forcing himself to sit up.

'How long was I out?' He asked himself.

It's been two days since he last eaten, he absolutely have nothing. He got up and placed his hands against the door made out of metal.

Unfortunately, the door's too thick for his likings. Itona pulled his tentacle from his hair and thank god they're less swollen than earlier.

"One more hour." He told himself. Before sat back to the chair in the room, waiting for his condition to get better.

For now, it's his tentacles that's helping him stay alive.

~~

"(Y/n), dear. We're here, wake up." You groaned, prying Ruri's hands away.

The said brunette pulled back and looked at his husband in worry.

"Can you just carry her?" Ruri asked while Takashi gestured to the two bags on his hands.

"They're heavy." He said.

"I'll carry the other one." Ruri forcefully took the bag away and stepped aside for Takashi to lift his daughter.

Hesitantly, he let go of the bag and bent down (Ruri helping her daughter get to his back), after securing your place, his other hand reached for the bag before the two of them walked to their car.

After checking in they dropped their daughter in her room first before deciding, a sleep is indeed what they needed at the very moment.

Morning rolled in, with the familiar jasmine scent of his wife's shampoo, Takashi got up from laying down, staring down at his sleeping wife.

He gently and cautiously slid out of her embrace, pulling the blanket onto her torso.

With careful steps, Takashi made his way next door to check on his daughter.

He stared at the peacefully sleeping teen in the bed, he leaned against the wall for a moment before contemplating whether to wake her up for breakfast or wait for his wife.

"The last time we went here it's because our (N/n) has achieved something, well actually most of the time that we goes here... but now we're here to distract her because of something bad." Ruri ranted, sleepily laying her head against her husband's arm. (Cause she's too short to reach his shoulders)

Takashi remained silent as the couple watched their daughter with a sullen look on their faces.

—&—

(A/n): I think I like Itona better with tentacles °~°')

What about you?