21.0🍜 - Cooking Session

── YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN about your task even after reminding yourself countless times the reason why you visited him.

For the very same reason, you decided to visit him again.

It made you wonder if you should go buy him some chocolate bars again just like yesterday.

Normally, you would just crash into his place so casual and even demanding for food rather than bringing food with you after disturbing him. Well, not really because he enjoys the company.

"Maybe, I should just cook ramen for him." you thought out loud before shuffling onto your feet and jogging over to the kitchen.

"Alright! Let's get to work!" you shouted, folding your sleeves and bringing out the ingredients.

You layed it all out onto the counter along with a few knives and cutting boards.

Your phone vibrated from beside the other ingredients as a message notification was shown in your lock screen, it seemed as though someone sent the wrong person a photo.

You grabbed your phone to check it out.

Like, come on, if you doesn't know the person then it's alright. Plus, curiosity kills the cat.

It was a photo of a girl holding onto Itona's sleeve. His hair was slicked back as though he went out for a date. Speaking of date, their was a time watermark on the side stating the time and date it was taken and that was not too long ago.

Though,

His face was neutral as always, if it were you he would've his eyebrows raised as if questioning you while immediately grabbing onto your wrist and asking you 'what's wrong?'.

You know your boyfriend. You know how evil people could be as well. If they'd seriously think that such stupid pictures could ruin your relationship then they thought wrong.

The phone vibrated once again and it's Itona this time, stating that he's at your door rn.

You sighed, you're just going to ask him about it later.

You walked over towards the door and swinging it open. Itona stood infront of the doorway, in casual clothes and disheveled wet hair.

"Yeah?" you asked, not letting him inside your house yet.

"I thought you'll come over again today. But you're taking so long so I went here instead." he shrugged nonchalantly before walking pass you. "What're you doing anyways?"

"I'm about to cook ramen and bring you some." You sheepishly shooed him away from the kitchen but he still marched towards the counter and eyeing the ingredients.

"Oh right, where were you today, Itona?" you asked the white haired boy another question as he rolled his sleeves and starts picking up the knife.

"Just at home, waiting for ya'." his answer made you angry, not because he could be lying but because despite seeing the picture, here you are: naively feeling your heart flutter at his response.

Goddamn. You're so inlove.

"Why'd you ask?"

"Nothing. I'm just curious." you replied before sauntering over to his side.

He hummed at you as you started working with him.

~~

"I didn't know you could cook this good." you hummed in delight, Itona ended up doing most of the stuffs while you sat down on the counter watching him and the veins in his arms flexed in his movements.

It was hot.

And really really attractive.

...making it really hard to take your eyes off of him.

(Sometimes you would hand over the needed utensils and ingredients just to see his well-focused face, and his muscles upclose as he works.)

[(A/N): If you're asking me how his muscles could be so obvious, my answer is: before he trained with the rest of the E-Class, didn't he also have a very hard training with Shiro?]

"Why'd you speak like you've never tasted anything I cooked before?" he sighed at you while serving you another bowl.

"All you did was fry things, so I wasn't able to tell." you reasoned all the while watching him set down the white bowl on the table carefully.

He only stared at you as you devoured the food with a bright grin on your face.

"Now you know." he whole-heartedly told you before wiping the dripping liquid from the side of your lips.

"Yepp! You make a good house-husband. So good, I can't wait!" you complimented without looking up to him and continue picking up at the noddles from the bowl with your chopsticks and into your mouth.

"Yeah, me too." he nonchalantly nodded before resuming on eating.

You looked up to him finally with a smile on your face. By this time you were now used to his lack of reaction. You feel comfortable at the sight of his calm and unbothered expression, you didn't have to be told so to know that he loves you, the constantly side glance he would give you and sneaky clicking of pictures- which aren't sneaky at all - are enough to provide you the comfort and assurance you needed, even though those things are only a very few of his small gestures that burns warmth to your soul.

It is indeed, enough.

He's enough.

──&──

(A/n): I've gotten too poetic on the last part lol! I was so motivated to write and here is the outcome! A poetic ending with a sucker beginning *sigh*.