20.0🍜 - Pervert

HAPPY 1K READS!! AND 50 VOTES!
I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT FOR STAYING WITH ME AND READING THIS BOOK! OF COURSE, I APPRECIATE THE VOTE EVEN MORE! AND THE COMMENTS!

    ─A WEEK HAS passed and everyone is busy taking pictures to add in this school year's book.

Itona is fairly good looking making some of the girls ask a picture with him - which before he could even deny - they had already pulled him into their group, crushing their nonexistence tits into his arms.

You stood not far from them, eyes twitching in annoyance. After that, the hallway erupted in a squeal as they giddily ran away.

You took out your phone and started snapping more pictures of him. He covered his eyes as you had forgotten to turn off the flash.

"Are you trying to make me go blind?" he asked, still covering his eyes.

"Yes." You nodded your head vigorously while snapping more pictures of him.

~~

For the past days the couples spent, they continue to grow and get to know each other more.

But never did it fully satisfy you, Itona still refuses to tell you about something.

Not that you didn't knew about it, but who Horibe Shigeo is and further details that will satisfy your concerns on his recent actions.

He will be more protective about his phone, will be awake in the middle of the night on his phone and would always put it on silent.

He would brush off the your questions and would kiss you goodnight and put you back to sleep if you woke up on him.

It was annoying to the very extent where you had decided to bribe him.

Upon arriving on the familiar apartment complex, you walked to the elevator and pushed the buttons to Itona's floor.

Munching on supposedly his chocolates.

Well, he wouldn't mind if he did not know you ate some, right?

I mean, come on, tities are his weakness.

You are nothing like those girls who threw themselves at Itona in your school.

Crack.

Just thinking about those bitches makes you mad and sends shivers down your spine as if pests are crawling on it.

It makes you feel a little bit possessive.

Just a little bit.

You stuck your key in and opened the door.
Twisting the door knob and infiltrating the safety of his abode.

You walked carefully and tiptoed in the quiet apartment.

"What are you doing, looking like an idiot? Shall I call the authorities?" you flinched at the baritone voice.

Itona came out of his bathroom half naked with only a thin white towel wrapped around his torso.

You quickly averted you gaze and covered your face. 'I can't handle such sight. Too good.'

"Get dressed please." you practically begged and turned around trying so hard to resist and temptation to peek and ease your curiosity.

"Dressed me up." he breathed before your ear making the air on your nape stand.

"What is this? Dress up darling?" you thought out loud.

"Well, if you want me to cosplay..."

You pushed him away trying to keep your mind focused on your main goal here.

"Itona, is there something you have to tell me?" you turned around, eyes wandering below for a bit.

His eyebrows furrowed and a frown crossed his lips. "What's with that tone? I'm not cheating."

"N-no it's not that! Wait- why did it go to 'cheating'? OH.MY.GOD. Itona! I swear I'm going to cut your dick in half and then I'll make you swallow those balls-"

"Didn't I just said 'no'? I'm not cheating. And please don't say those words again." he stated blankly before moving towards his room.

"I'll put some clothes on, you better stay here." he stated firmly while his fingers are pointing at you.

You looked at him, confused, "What?"

"I know you well, you pervert. It feels as though my chastity is in danger."

"You're so overeacting, Itona." you deadpanned at his exaggeration.

"I dare blame that on you." He replied before completely closing the door. You can hear the lock click and afew shufflings.

A minute later, Itona came out wearing casual clothes. Beads of water wetting his shirt.

He seemed to notice and took a towel to dry his hair. You gulped turning around and avoiding hia gaze.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Itona let out a small smile as he saw your reflection through the window that you are facing.

Such a pervert you are.

─&─

(A/n): I feel like my non-fanfiction book is never gonna get reads since I've been stuck writting fanfic for so long. (If that makes sense). And I also wrote it using my native language but there are soooo many peeps in wattpad with the same race as me. Smh.