17.0🍜 - Cutting Classes

—"HANG ON, KIRARA. Where'd you get these again?" Yoshida asked his friend as the foursome gang left a black colored pen in a place below their desk, beside their books.

"(Y/n)." Hazaa winked at him and continue fixing her books so the pen won't fall.

"How?" Muramatsu tapped the pen on his desk to turn on the voice recorder.

"Dunno'. They matched, don't they?" Hazama smirked at the blonde boy which made him scoff. "But I heard negative attracts."

The statement made Muramatsu's face light up before Terasaka smacked his head. "Get over it idiot."

"How did you know she could make these things?" Yoshida.

"Simple." Hazama winked at him once again. "The book Koro-sensei made. There are so many information about them there, they didn't ended up together in the story but it was interesting enough to keep people reading out of anticipation.".

"I saw something similar on Itona's desk before." Muramatsu said out loud.

Terasaka boomed in laughter. "Oh that pen, it could see through people's clothes. Okajima suggested it last year."

"We must protect (Y/n) from Itona." Hazama announced while the three agreed muttering 'we must'.

After the whole ordeal in their school campus, the four sneaked out.

~~

"I'm kinda nervous." You admitted chewing the inside of your cheeks.

It's your first time time breaking a school rule and if your mother were too find out she'll pass out.

"It's not too late to back out." Itona halted in his steps and turned to you.

"What do you mean? We're already out of the school grounds." you laughed and hooked your arm with his. Your tities squished against his arm unconsciously. _(:з」∠)_

He shrugged and resumed his trek, trying so hard to fight the blush that's soon surface on his cheeks.

Before you could see his tainted cheeks, he looked away and turned his head in another direction while tuning out the daily dose of memes you share to him.

They were never funny for him anyways.

He'll find it more funny if Terasaka we're to cosplay as a roasted chicken.

He'll take pictures like it's some pictorial for a magazine and then send it over to the Class E's gc.

Which never die because of Nakamura and Kayano who chat each other like they never get to meet again after graduation.

"And then the girl on the counter said... Itona? You listening?" you poked his arm after noticing him dozing off.

"I am." he nodded and asserted you. Listening but not paying attention.

You'll probably scold him for it later.

"Oh, is that them?" you pointed your finger at the group of familiar faces lounging in a bus stop.

"Man, they stick out like a rainbow dressed model in a runway." Itona fought back a disgusted look upon his face but failed miserably.

"Huh? A model? Where did that simile even came from?" your sweat dropped and scolded him for being rude.

"Hey, guys!" you greeted the Terasaka gang which they smiled and gladly greeted you back.

"Where to?" you asked, curious on where they wanted to take you.

"Somewhere especial to us." someone answered which made you 'oooo' at the sound of it.

Itona smiled and placed his hand on your shoulder. He'd like to share his stories and experience with you.

~~

"What are we doing here in the Class E's?" you asked worriedly while looking around.

"Nothing... I just... It'a just that... Are you uncomfortable?" Muramatsu turned to you and noticed your uneasiness.

You looked up at him and nodded. Itona placed his hands on your eyes and turned your head towards his direction.

Someone's jealous.

─&─
(A/n):

I have nothing to say-

Just-

Have a good day!