25.0🍜 - Meet The Parents

—YOU QUIETLY SAT on the swings in the playground. It had gone too dark outside for children to be playing around, leaving only you and Itona in the supposedly joyfilled park.

He was wearing a plain white long sleeve turtle neck and dark blue pants. He had taken his bandana down to his neck as he bent over and rested his chin on his knuckle.

Today sure is stressing. Several teachers made an announcement that there'll be quizzes on monday. You had also done a good amount of tiresome activity for today and long and seemingly endless lectures.

[(A/n): yes, this is me complaining about school. It's the reason why I've been so inactive in writting but since it's Christmas Break I have enough time hohoho]

'I totally I get what he's feeling.' You thought feeling a sweat dropped. You laid your head against the chain of the swing, closing your eyes while enjoying the peaceful surroundings.

However it was short-lived for,

"(Y/n)." Itona called out to you. Seeing your eyes closed when he glanced your way.

"Hmm?"

"Are you asleep?"

You bit your lip holding yourself back from laughing.

"Y-yes." You stuttered, haunching over and doing your best not to laugh loudly.

You felt him playfully pull on the chains of the swing your sitting on.

"What?" You laughed at him, pushing his hands away from the chains.

"You sure do have knack of getting into my nerve." He glared at you before getting off the swing and dusting his pants.

You watched him intently, cautious of what he might do next. When he glanced back at you, you automatically looked away.

"What kind of sane person would ask someone, who just replied to them, if they're asleep?" You shook your head and still hasn't stopped laughing at him.

Looking back at him finally after your laughing fit. You caught staring at you hut even after getting caught he didn't look away or even felt ashamed.

Looking at the two of you now, you are so comfortable with each other unlike before.

"Quit staring. You're weird." He commented making you stop daydreaming and reminiscing the past.

"You were staring too."

"You stared at me first. I was bothered, you look like you'll eat me." He sighed and shooked his before turning away.

"WHAAAAATTTT??!!!" You choked on your spit, coughing up several times as you stared at him in shock.

He might not mean anything by that but your mind is just...

You very much blame it to him.

"You already looked bothered anyways." You huffed away, puffing your cheeks.

He turned his eyes back to you, focusing his whole attention to you. You honestly feel little whenever he would stare down at you since he's taller. It's not that he makes you feel insecure, he does everything to make you feel especial. He showers you with affection and makes sure to take good care of you.

'I guess he's just too good.' You thought with a blush on your face.

"There's something actually been bugging my mind for a while- no, for a very long time now. I didn't know how I'll handle this situation and I didn't want to involve you since it wasn't really necessary. Even worrying about it like this is too much and very unnecessary." He looked sullen, the same look he had on his face weeks prior when you confronted him and you two fought.

"I don't think it's unnecessary when you're so troubled about this matter." You held out your hand to him and gladly obliged to what you wanted.

You squeeze his hand gently for comfort to which he returned the affectionate gesture without second thought.

"You see, my parents have been trying to reach to me since high school." He looked down and bit his inner cheek.
You gave him a look, encouraging him to continue talking.

"But I'm still too hurt about what they did and somehow still blames them for all those things that happened to me. I don't want to forgive them easily... no, wait. In all honesty, I don't even know if I could ever forgive them. Abandoning their own child like I'm nothing. It doesn't make sense why they wanted to see me now."

'Maybe they missed you and they finally realize that what they did is wrong.' Is what you wanted to tell him but the look on his made you shut your lips tight.

"But, since they found out about you they've been insisting that they wanted to see you. And I think, we should meet them and then I'll decide and if I want to keep contact or not."

You were baffled at his statement. "Hang on, did you decide on this without consulting me first?"

"Yes. And the meeting's tomorrow." He shrugged his shoulders indifferently.

"HANG ON! Why didn't you told me earlier?!"

"I forgot. My bad."

—————

(A/n): sorry for not updating for three months  (^//~//^) i published as soon as i finished this note.