Chapter 13

Wooooo!!!!!!!!! New chapter! My last day of finals are tomorrow and I couldn't be happier! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and please excuse any typos!

PS: If any of you haven't seen the BBC Sherlock TV series, I extremely reccommend it. It is so well written and honestly my favorite TV show ever! It is on Netflix and Hulu! 

Song: Uprising by Muse

~Carly <3

Annabelle’s POV

Where am I?

It’s bright.

Really bright.

I hesitantly cracked my eyes open to examine my surroundings.

I was lying flat on my back in a white room. As I sat up I realized that it wasn’t a room at all.

It was a never ending stretch of white going in all directions. I stood up quickly and found that I was wearing a simple white dress, my hair flowing in ringlets down my back.

“Hello?” I called out. “Is anyone there?”

I suddenly felt a presence behind me.

“Annabelle,” a voice greeted warmly.

I nearly tripped over my own feet in an attempt to turn around.

“Mom?” I whispered.

She stood there, her hair pinned up gracefully and outfit matching mine. Her face was lit up with the biggest smile I’d ever seen and I smiled tearfully back.

“I can’t believe it’s you!” I sobbed before throwing my arms around her.

My mother’s arms encircled me and hugged me against her body lovingly as I cried.

“You’ve been so brave,” she whispered. “I’m so proud of you.”

“But Mom,” I pulled away. “I went behind Dad’s back. I’ve been lying to him!”

“No honey,” she looked me in the eye. “You fell in love. It’s not a crime.”

“Does he forgive me?” I asked.

She smiled. “Of course he does.”

An important person suddenly popped into my mind. “Harry!”

“Oh yes,” she looked over my shoulder. “He’s right there.”

I spun around and spotted him lying unconcious in the same position I was previously in. I ran to his side before taking his head in my lap. I stroked his curls lightly before pressing a kiss to his forehead.

“I didn’t know that imprinting would cause both of us to die if one did,” I frowned.

“That’s the detail you missed in your book,” she smiled sadly. “It’s an important one.”

“So…..” I continued. “I’m dead?”

“Not for long,” my mother kneeled next to me. “I can bring you back.”

“How?” I asked.

“Just trust me,” she soothed.

Her fingers started to move towards my temple but I pulled away. “Wait; I don’t want to go back without Harry.”

“I can only bring one of you back. But, there’s a good chance that if you come back to life, Harry will too,” she said.

“But our imprint is broken,” I protested.