Chapter 6

Sorry it took me so long to update! :( But thank you all for being so patient!

NOTE: Please go sends some lovely messages and encouragement to 1D_Beckyxx....she is incredibly sweet and an amazing person......she's needing some love!

That is why this chapter is dedicated to her :) Love you girl!

Song: Decode by Paramore 

~Carly <3

Annabelle’s POV

Danny began to circle me, as if he were stalking his prey. His blue eyes raked up and down my body before he spoke.

“It finally healed, after your husband nearly killed me.”

I swallowed thickly as my nerves began to take over. “I’m sorry; he was just really angry.”

“And why was he angry?” he smirked.

“Because you kissed me,” I whispered.

“No,” he argued, suddenly in my personal space. “You kissed me back.”

I shoved him away by the chest. “No, I didn’t!”

“Oh come on,” he countered, trapping me between the tree trunk and his body, his face inches from mine. “I’ve seen the way you look at me. You kissed me back.”

“No,” I insisted. “Get off me; please.”

“You probably want to kiss me again,” he whispered, his warm breath on my lips.

I opened my mouth to deny it, but his lips crushed onto mine in an eager kiss. Danny’s hands came up to cup my face as he pressed closer, his soft lips continuing to move with mine.

Mustering up all of my strength, I shoved Danny away, his body flying across the forest and connecting with the side of a stone ledge.

“Get the hell off of me,” I hissed.

Danny groaned in pain as he shakily stood up. “You’ll pay for that.”

“Oh please,” I scoffed, my confidence building. “A werewolf is no match for a vampire.”

“Maybe not by myself,” he spit out a mouth full of blood. “But you don’t know about my friends.”

“Friends?” I asked worriedly.

“My pack,” he grinned. “I’m the alpha; and my pack will do anything to protect me.”

“Why didn’t you tell me before?” I asked.

“Everyone has secrets,” he said, approaching me again.

Before I could block him, Danny had a grip on my arm and threw me into a nearby tree, my skull connecting with a loud crack!

“Ow,” I whimpered.

I ran my fingers across the back of my head and pulled them back, wincing as I noticed the blood covering my hand.

“Ouch,” he smirked. “That looks painful.”

I growled and stood up, going to attack Danny, but he suddenly dropped to the ground. He gripped his head as his face twisted in pain, his screams filling the small clearing.

Whatever was happening, I wasn’t sticking around to wait for him to get up. I sprinted back home until I was collapsing through the front door.

“Anna!” Harry’s alarmed voice broke through the haze in my head. “What happened.”