Chapter 10

Warning: This is the chapter before all hell breaks loose! :) I hope all you wonderful readers enjoy this chapter and I apologize for any typos :)

Song: I'm a Keeper by The Band Perry (I'm kind of obsessed with the new album)

~Carly <3

5 years later……………………

Annabelle’s POV

The trees surrounding me rustled lightly in the midnight wind. I shivered as I felt someone’s eyes on me from the depths of the forest. It was pitch black around me, but I had no trouble hearing the light flutter of feet on the ground. I heard the gentle crunch of leaves as a body came at me from behind. I turned around and grabbed them before slamming their body to the ground.

“Gotcha,” I whispered.

“Well done,” approved Tom. “I thought I had you this time.”

“Unfortunately, no,” I smirked. “I’m just highly skilled.”

Before I could sense anything, I was thrown back and shoved into a tree.

“Ouch,” I wheezed.

“Never let your guard down,” Harry breathed in my ear.

“Right,” I agreed. “Sorry.”

Ever since Evelyn’s vision, Tom, Gi, Harry, Liam, Niall, and I have been training to fight Danny. Evelyn is getting close to the age from her vision, now being 18 years old, and we’re expecting the werewolves any day.

“You lose,” he chuckled.

“Not quite,” I grinned smugly. “You forgot about my backup.”

His eyes narrowed. “What back-”

Niall had thrown him into the stream 100 feet away before he could finish his question.

“Good work team!” I high-fived the blond leprechaun.

“We should run,” Niall eyed Tom lifting Harry out of the water. “They won’t be happy.”

I giggled before grabbing Niall’s hand and sprinting towards home. We reached the front door and locked it behind us.

“That won’t hold them,” Niall insisted.

I pulled him by the hand through the back door until we stood at the base of the huge tree in our backyard. We quickly scaled the tree and hid among the top branches.

Niall looked down. “Where are-”

I slapped my hand over his mouth and put a finger over my lips to signal quiet.

“They’re down there,” I mouthed.

Niall nodded before jumping onto the nearby roof.

“Wait!” I whispered.

I felt something grab my ankle and I screamed as I fell through the branches and onto the ground. I was met by the angry face of Harry.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

Harry was soaking wet; his hair draping over his forehead and clothes clinging to his slim form.

“It’s not funny,” he said through clenched teeth.

“It’s pretty funny,” I giggled. “I’ll have to thank Niall.”

“Come ‘ere,” he held his arms out for a hug.

The Rebels (One Direction Vampire)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara