Chapter 8

Yayayayay! I'm so happy at the feedback of this story! I hope you all enjoy this chapter :) It's dedicated to  @beccaxmxoxo because I am in love with her Sherlock story, "The Science of Deduction Does Not Extend to Relationships". Go check it out! (Sorry for typos!)

Song: Troublemaker by Olly Murs 

~Carly <3

Harry’s POV

Louis passed me in the hallway as I made my way to Anna’s room.

“Sorry mate,” he smirked. “Lost my temper.”

I furrowed my brow in confusion at his sentence.

Then I smelled the blood.

Anna’s blood.

“What did you do?” I hissed.

“She challenged me,” he frowned. “She deserved it.”

I grabbed Louis by the shoulders and threw him down the hallway, his back connected on the wall sharply.

“You don’t do anything without talking to me! Got it Tomlinson?” I snarled.

He looked down in shame. “Yes Sir.”

I growled angrily before throwing open Anna’s door. She was lying on the ground, her neck bent at an odd angle. Blood was seeping from a wound on the back of her head, pooling around her body.

“Louis, you idiot,” I whispered.               

Without a second thought, I pulled a pocketknife out of my trousers and flicked it open. I dragged the metal across my wrist until blood was freely flowing down my hand. My knees bent to lean down beside her and I waved my wrist in front of her nose.

“Come on Anna,” I pleaded. “Wake up.”

After a few seconds, her eyelids began to flutter and she looked around with worry.

“What’s going on?” her voice croaked.

“I’ll explain in a minute; just drink,” I said, holding my wrist to her mouth.

She looked at it hesitantly before taking it carefully in her own small hands. I winced as I felt her fangs pierce my skin and she drank greatfully. Her eyes met mine as she pulled away and the wound on her head began to heal.

“Thank you,” she murmured.

“It’s alright,” I smiled. “Let’s get you to bed.”

I skillfully picked Anna up bridal style before laying her gently on the bed. I pulled the duvet around her and tucked her in after kissing her forehead.

“For future reference,” I looked at her lovingly. “Don’t make Louis angry. He can be very harsh.”

“Yeah,” she nodded. “I figured that out.”

After listening for anyone that could be passing by the door, I leaned my lips by her ear.

“I’m getting you out of here tomorrow while everyone else goes hunting,” I whispered.

“Thank you,” she breathed back.

Annabelle’s POV

The next morning, I heard the loud laughter of many men as they passed by my door and left the building. It only took a few minutes before Harry was pushing open the door and pulling me into the hallway.

“We have to be quick, and quiet,” he whispered as we moved stealthily down the corridor.

We got to the back door of the building and Harry pushed it open before he threw me on his back and took off in a sprint. The wind whipped past my face and blew my hair as we ran through the forest. I tightened my grip on Harry’s shoulders as we approached the castle.

“I can only go this far,” said Harry, setting me down at the border of the royal land.

“Why?” I asked.

“My cellphone won’t stop ringing, which probably means that everyone’s realized you’re missing,” he chuckled. “I need to go back.”

“Wait!” I called as he started to walk away. “When will I see you again?”

“Meet me at my apartment in two days at midnight,” he smiled kindly. “Then we’ll talk.”

“Wait!” I called again.

“Wha-?” I cut Harry off my crushing my lips to his.

“Sorry,” I said, pulling away. “That’s incase I don’t see you again.”

I sprinted away towards the castle, leaving a grinning Harry behind me.

Liam’s POV

“Niall! She’s been gone for nearly a week!” I cried, pulling on my hair. “What if she’s dead?”

Niall walked around my desk and placed a hand on my shoulder.

“I’m sure she’s fine,” he soothed. “We have everyone out looking for her, and she’s much stronger than you think.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I spat, flinching away.

“You coddle her Liam,” murmured Niall. “You have no idea how responsible and strong she is! She wants to prove that to you.”

I looked angrily at the floor. “Well my worry is obviously justified since she’s been taken!”

“I-”

Shouting from the front of the castle interuppted Niall and had me out of my chair.

“Are they invading?” I asked.

Niall ran out of my office and I heard him cry out happily.

“Liam!” he called. “It’s Anna! She’s okay!”

Harry’s POV

The next two days were torture as I tried to fake anger at Anna’s escape around my friends. No one had any idea that I was the one to break her out, and they are still wondering who she is.

I made coffee in preparation for Anna’s return to my flat, and I soon heard a timid knock on the front door. I pulled it open nervously and lifted my eyes to meet Anna’s blue ones.

“Come in,” I murmured.

She stepped around me and shrugged off her coat before taking a seat on my couch. Her eyes roamed around my cozy flat until they landed back on me and she smiled softly.

“Listen Anna,” I started, perching myself on the couch next to her. “I don’t care that your father’s the king. My Dad had always ingrained in my mind that vampire royalty is evil and wrong. However, I can’t see your father being anything like my dad thought. I would leave The Rebels, but it’s nearly impossible since I’m their leader. They would turn against me and you without warning. I propose that we take them down quietly and intelligently. We need to be smart about this.”

“What are you saying?” Anna whispered.

“I’m saying; screw it,” I grabbed her hand. “I love you and nothing can change that.”

“Y-you l-love me?” she stammered, her eyes wide.

“Yes I do,” I smiled. “I was going to tell you the other night, but we got a little distracted.”

She grinned at me before closing the space between our lips and kissing me forcefully.

“I love you too,” she breathed after we broke apart. “But, there’s one more thing.”

“What?” I asked.

“What do you think of imprinting?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, fan, and comment! :)