Chapter 14

So, this is it! Thank you all so much for the incredible support I've recieved on this story! :) You are all so kind and helpful with your feedback. Plus, most of your comments made me smile or laugh or even cry at your reactions to my writing. They were all so sweet and made me feel really good about my stories and how I write! Stay Beautiful! Xxx

Song: The End by McFly

~Carly <3

Annabelle’s POV

10 years later…………………..

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist as I gazed proudly at the finished product of our Christmas Day meal.

“It looks delicious,” Harry whispered in my ear. “Come on, I think they just pulled into the driveway.”

I pulled open the front door just in time to see Evelyn lifting her 5 year old daughter, Alexis, out of the car. She spotted me and smiled, her slightly worn out face reflecting her hectic life.

Niall appeared from the other side, carrying their 1 year old son, Tristain, in his arms.

That’s right; Niall’s alive.

Really and truly alive.

After Kala took his life force all those years ago and gave it to Evelyn, he woke up a few hours later; human.

His vampire power protected his human self from dying, but he can never be a vampire again. But he doesn’t want to.

Niall Horan wants to have kids, grow old, and die when Evelyn does. He doesn’t want to be without her.

Harry and I know it will be extremely hard watching Niall and Evelyn get older while we stay the same age, but we have so many more years with them.

Liam pulled up just as we were all hugging, bringing bottles of champagne with him.

As we sat down to Christmas dinner, I looked around the table at my family and smiled. Evelyn and Niall were laughing, trying to cut up various foods for their kids while Liam made silly faces, causing Alexis to laugh. Harry was gazing at them lovingly while holding me close. My life isn’t perfect, but moments like these made me realize how lucky I am.

Harry’s hand came to rest on my leg and he squeezed my thigh gently.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I kissed his cheek. “Just feeling sentimental.”

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, fan, and comment! :)

Goodbye everyone!