Chapter 11

Yay! New chapter :)

Please go and check out my new story, "Help Me" 

It would mean so much to me :)

Enjoy!

Song: Back to Me Without You by The Band Perry

~Carly <3

Annabelle’s POV

We were later all gathered in the living room, watching a movie before bed. At some point I relaxed until Evelyn was nestled in my arms and Harry’s head was in my lap.

My eyes watered momentarilly at the thought of leaving my family, but I blinked them away and ran a hand through Harry’s curls.

“Are you okay mom?” Evelyn grabbed my hand.

“I’m fine,” I smiled. “Just tired. I think I’m going to head upstairs.”

“Okay, love you,” she hugged me.

“Love you too,” I kissed the top of her head.

*------------*

By 10:30, Harry was fast asleep next to me, and I kissed his cheek before pulling on a jacket and leaving through the front door.

It took me seconds to get to the meadow, and the eerie silence instantly vanished the happy feeling left by Harry and I merely hours earlier. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to calm down my frazzled nerves.

“Well well,” the new voice sent a chill down my spine. “You actually came.”

“Of course Danny,” I turned to face him. “What was the note for exactly?”

“You’ll see,” he smirked.

I felt the sharp pain of vervain in my arm before I saw the man holding the siringe in my arm.

I blacked out.

Evelyn’s POV

I woke up this morning feeling weird.

I can’t shake the feeling that something’s wrong.

Niall noticed my distraction as I was making pancakes.

“Evie?” he caught my eye. “Are you okay? You seem worried.”

I frowned. “I don’t know; I just feel off today.”

Niall came around to turn off the stove and grabbed my hands. I stood up on my tiptoes to kiss him gently.

“Is it the you’re going to have a vision off?” he murmured.

“I don’t think so,” I shook my head. “This feels different.”

“EVELYN!” my dad’s panicked voice came from upstairs. “NIALL! LIAM!”

Niall ran patiently behind me until we found the crying mess of my father sitting on his bed.

“What is it?” I asked, my heart rate picking up.

My dad simply handed me a small piece of paper.

Dear Harry and Evelyn,

I’m so sorry I couldn’t say a proper goodbye. Danny threatened you all unless I came with him immediately. I told you once before Harry, if it comes between you all and me, I’d die every time. Evelyn, I’m so proud of everything you do. Niall, you better take care of her. Dad, I love you so much; thank you for being the best Dad I could ever ask for.