Chapter 5

GUYS....DISNEY IS IN 12 DAYS!

I'm so excited, you have no idea.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and please excuse any typos!

Song: What About Us by The Saturdays 

~Carly <3

Annabelle’s POV

My eyes widened in shock and I shoved Danny away, his body hitting the opposite wall. A few pictures hanging up crashed to the floor with the force of my push.

“What the hell?!” I whispered-yelled.

“Ow,” he wheezed, holding his shoulder. “It was just a kiss.”

“And I’m married!” I fumed, holding up my ring finger. “You can’t go around kissing married women!”

“But you’re not just any woman,” he backed me into the wall again. “You’re special.”

“Danny, please,” I begged. “Don’t mess up our friendship.”

“I can’t help it,” he breathed. “I’ve never felt like anyone the way I feel about you.”

“You’re my friend,” I insisted. “But nothing more.”

Danny went in to kiss me again, but I held him away. “If Harry sees you, he won’t hesitate to beat you to a pulp.”

“But Anna-”

“No Danny,” I cut him off. “You should go.”

He nodded sadly before opening the front door and shuffling into the hallway. I ran a frustrated hand over my face, letting out a huge sigh.

“Something wrong?” Niall’s voice broke me out of my reverie.

“Oh Niall,” my eyes teared up and I threw myself into his waiting arms.

“Hey hey,” he soothed. “What’s wrong?”

“Danny,” I sniffled. “He’s ruined everything.”

Harry’s POV

After Tom and Giovanna left a few hours ago, I noticed Anna had been avoiding me. She would shy away every time I went to hug her and I kept catching Niall throwing her worried glances. As soon as she was in her pajamas and nestled under the covers, I shrugged off my shirt and joined her.

“What’s wrong babe?” I asked. “You’re acting funny.”

Her eyes locked on mine, and I noticed the sheer terror hiding in them.

“I’m afraid you’ll be angry with me,” her voice shook. “Please don’t leave me.”

“Why would I leave you?” I chuckled.

All of a sudden, Anna was sobbing and clutching my shirt desperately.

“Whoa,” I was definitely worried now. “What is it? It can’t be that bad.”

“Promise you won’t get mad?” she asked, her voice small.

“I promise,” I brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Danny left early because I kicked him out,” she said.

“You kicked him out?” I smirked.

“Don’t smile,” she whined. “He’s one of my best friends and now it will be awkward.”

“Just tell me already!” I grabbed her hand.

She took a deep breath. “Danny kissed me.”

Annabelle’s POV

Harry was out of the bed and dressed in record time, his shape blurring around the room at a dizzying rate.

“Harry!” I yelled. “Calm down.”

Harry froze and looked at me, his eyes blazing with anger.

“Calm down?!” he hissed. “I’m going to go beat the crap out of that guy!”

“No!” I jumped up and took him by the shoulders. “I won’t go near him anymore! Just let it go!”

Harry shrugged off my hold before darting out the door and out of the apartment.

“Dad!” I yelled. “Help!”

Harry’s POV

I had kicked open Danny’s front door in no time, my hands grabbing the collar of his shirt as he came out of the kitchen.

“What’s gives you the right,” I started. “To kiss a married woman?! Especially my wife!”

“Oh please,” he smirked. “She enjoyed it.”

I drew my fist back before connecting it sharply to his nose, the small bones snapping under my hand and blood squirting everywhere. Before he could fight back, I threw him across the room and felt a sickening sense of pride as a few bones shattered. Before I could torture him further, I felt a pair of arms pin me to the wall and Liam’s face came into my line of vision.

“Harry,” he said sternly. “Stop; you’re going to kill him.”

“That was the goal,” I puffed.

“Harry,” Anna’s worried voice came from behind Liam. “Come on; let’s go home. He’s learned his lesson.”

I was going to blow her off and go after him, but Liam let me go and Anna wrapped her small arms around me.

“I love you,” she insisted. “Not him. You.”

“Let’s just leave,” I seethed. “Before I end up killing him.”

Annabelle’s POV

It took many kisses and I love you’s to calm Harry down before he could finally fall asleep. I snuck out of bed after I heard him start to snore and padded down to Evelyn’s room. I sat carefully in the rocking chair by her crib and calmed myself on the sound of her steady breathing. The door cracked open and Liam was suddenly kneeling in front of me.

“Are you okay honey?” he whispered.

“I will be,” I sighed. “He just scared me. Do all guys go that crazy?”

“He just loves you,” he murmured, smiling. “I did the same thing to a guy who made a move on your mom while we were dating.”

“What did she do?” I asked, my mouth dropping open in surprise.

“She kept me from murdering the guy,” he chuckled. “Luckily it didn’t scare her.”

“Am I just a wimp?” I laughed.

“No,” he smiled, standing up. “You’ve just never seen him like that before. Don’t be too hard on him.”

“I won’t,” I promised.

“Oh and Anna?” he whispered pausing at the door.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“I don’t think I’ve ever said this, but I’m really happy he’s the man you married. Harry’s a good guy,” he said.

“Thanks Dad,” I smiled.

The door shut quietly behind him and I smiled to myself.

*--------------------------------------------*

I realized the next morning how long it had been since my last hunting trip. I fed and changed Evelyn before handing her off to Harry who happily started dancing around with her.

“I’ll be back soon,” I promised, pecking him on the lips.

Amoung the trees of the thick forest, I found a few hikers to satisfy the strong burning in my throat. Just as I was about to head back, a familiar face sauntered around the adjacent tree trunk.

“Anna,” he said. “I believe we have unfinished business to attend to.”

“Danny,” I frowned, my heart rate speeding up. “How’s the nose?”

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Please vote, fan, and comment! :)