Chapter 7

I have a horrible migraine, but I just had to get this chapter written out :) I'm sorry for any typos and I promise that this story is about to get very exciting. After this chapter is when everything will start spiraling :D

Song: Blame it on the Girls by MIKA 

~Carly <3

Harry’s POV

My jaw nearly dropped open, but I caught myself just in time.

“Who is this?” I asked Zayn.

“See, that’s what I don’t know,” he frowned. “I was circling royal grounds today when she rode by me on a royal horse.”

“That’s ridiculous,” I scoffed. “Only the king and his council live there.”

I saw Anna’s eyes widen when I didn’t rat her out for being the princess.

“That’s what I thought,” agreed Zayn. “But she obviously has some connection.”

My eyes scanned over Anna’s body quickly and my stomach dropped. Her wrists had vervain burns on them and her eyes looked tired and week. When was the last time she fed?

“How about you take a lunch break,” I said smoothly. “I’ll do some questioning.”

“Sure,” Zayn smiled. “See you later mate.”

As soon as the heavy door creaked shut, I moved my hand backwards and locked it. The loud click echoed through the small room and I saw Anna wince.

Ouch; she’s scared of me.

Suddenly, I was on my knees in front of Anna, my hands gripping her shoulders and crushing her to myself in a hug.

Annabelle’s POV

The moment Harry’s arms were around me, I burst into tears.

“Hey hey,” he soothed. “It’s okay. Everything will be alright.”

“No it won’t be,” my voice cracked. “I haven’t fed in days; I can feel myself getting weaker.”

“That’s their goal,” he murmured. “Zayn will starve you until you’re so desperate that he’ll trade blood for information.”

My eyes widened in fear and I shook my head. “My poor Dad is probably going insane.”

“I know,” Harry said.

“You know he’s going to come after you,” I whispered.

“I’m a big boy,” he chuckled. “I can protect myself.”

Harry glanced at the door before standing up and pulling his shirt off over his head. My eyes raked over his toned chest and six pack before he caught me staring and smirked.

“What are you doing?” I hissed, my cheeks heating up.

“You need blood,” he climbed up beside me. “And this is the closest thing I can get you.”

“Your blood?” I choked out.

“It won’t be as tasty or strengthening, but it will help you a bit,” he whispered.

“But what about that imprinting thing?” I asked.

He smiled at me, his green eyes twinkling slightly. “I would have to drink your blood too afterwards.”

“Okay,” I found myself leaning towards him.

His large hands grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap as my hands gripped the base of his neck. I leaned towards Harry slowly and I heard his breath catch in his throat as my lips grazed over the vein in his neck. Before I could rethink anything, I sunk my teeth into his soft skin.

I heard him gasp in pain momentarily, but soon his was pulling me closer, our bodies having no room between them. I gulped down a few mouthfuls of blood eagerly before pulling away and wiping my mouth on my sleeve.

“Why did you stop?” he breathed.

“I took a lot,” I whispered. “I didn’t want to make you weak too.”

We stared deeply into each other’s eyes, unspoken words flowing between our vision. We both knew that our problems needed to be dicussed, but it could wait for now. Harry wiped his neck to clear up the blood before pulling his shirt back on.

“I’ll be back later,” he promised. “I need to attend a meeting first.”

“Okay,” I said fearfully. “Will they hurt me?”

“They would,” he said. “But I won’t let them.”

I smiled at him gratefully before he disappeared out the door and locked it. At the silence of being alone, fear crept into my mind. What if they hurt me? What if Harry can’t protect me? I laid back on the bed before closing my eyes and trying to regulate my breathing. It will be okay, I need to calm down. Before I knew it, my mind shut down and I fell asleep.

Harry’s POV

“Ah, Harry,” greeted Aiden. “Nice of you to join us.”

I nodded politely at everyone around the table before sitting myself at the front.

“Sorry I’m late,” I apologized.

“It’s no problem,” said Louis. “We were just talking about our plan.”

“Plan for what?” I asked.

“Our plan on attacking the castle,” he said. “Remember?”

“Oh yes,” my blood ran cold. “Have we decided on an official date yet?”

“How about the 3rd of January?” Louis proposed.

Just over a month away.

Anna is not going to be happy.

“That sounds good to me,” piped in Zayn.

The 20 men in the room murmured words of agreement.

“Harry?” Louis asked.

“Um, sure,” I gulped. “Sounds good.”

Annabelle’s POV

The large door to my room swung open roughly to reveal a smirking Louis. I recoiled slightly and moved backwards, my feet stumbling slightly.

“Oh no,” he teased. “You’re afraid of me.”

Before I could say anything, Louis crossed the room and his hands clamped around my throat. With one swing, he slammed me to the wall and cut off my air supply. Vampires don’t need to breathe, but it feels uncomfortable after a while. I kicked my feet and tried to throw him off, but he was a much stronger adult vampire.

“Feisty, are we?” he chuckled.

I merely shook my head and tried to claw his hands off me.

“Who are you?” his grip loosened as he spoke, allowing me to answer.

“I told you,” I lied. “My name is Emma.”

Louis became angry and threw me across the room. I heard a sickening crack! as my head connected with the stone wall.

“And I told you,” he seethed. “I don’t believe you!”

“Tell me the truth,” he got in my face again. “Or you’ll be sorry.”

I stood up and faced him nose to nose, ignoring the blood seeping out the back of my head.

“Go to hell,” I spat.

“I warned you,” he smirked.

His hands moved in one swift motion, and I blacked out as he snapped my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, fan, and comment! :)