Chapter 5

They grumbled for a bit, but Yoongi finally got them to leave. He crawled back into bed with her and she molded herself right against him. She felt like home to him, he has never been this happy before. 

He knew that they were going to tell the others that he had her, it won't be long before they start coming to see her. So he was going to enjoy the time he has with her for as long as he can. When Yoongi woke up the next morning she was gone. He yelled out for her through their soulmate link, "where are you? Come back to me, please." 

"Where are you? Come back to me, please." Emevol heard him cry out, it woke her from her sleep. She sat up and looked around, she was back in my hotel room and it was 1:30 in the morning. She knew she was dreaming, there was no way she met Min fucking Yoongi. She got up and gathered up her stuff, she needed to move on to the next hotel. She checked out and grabbed a stale donut to eat before running towards the bus terminal. She didn't know where she was going so she just closed her eyes and picked a city.

He kept calling for her and it was making her head hurt. She could block the others out easily, but he was harder. Maybe it's because she met him, he was crying. She could feel him holding her hand, "please come back, I won't survive without you."

She was zoning out on the trip, she looked out the window and saw flashes of his world. "I don't even know your name."

"Emevol, it's Emevol."

"Emevol, that's so pretty."

"Thanks, it's love me backwards. My mom named me that because of my soul mark."

"Emevol, please come back."

"Yoongi, I don't know how. I'm still not convinced this is real."

"How did you get here last time?"

"I'm honestly not sure, I fell asleep and when I woke up I was in your bed. All I remember is you calling me and then I was asleep."

He got excited, Em could tell he was smiling, "please go to sleep, I'll keep calling you to me. But please want to come."

She scoffed, "I didn't want to come last time."

"But do you now?"

She thought about it, other than her mother there was nothing keeping her here and right now she thinks Em was thoroughly enjoying college. "I mean I guess I do. You don't annoy me so that's a bonus."

He was grinning, "okay, go to sleep. I'm going to keep begging you to come to me."

"Okay Yoongi, I'll try." She laid her head against the seat and just let her eyes become unfocused. 

Yoongi kept calling for her, the last thing she heard before she fell asleep. "I need you Emevol." She felt kisses on her neck, she slowly opened her eyes "it worked, you are here."

Em blinked a few times, "I see. Well, I'm here, what time is it?"

He looked at the clock on the wall, "it's a little after 2 in the afternoon."

"I want to explore your world."

"Are you starting to believe me?"

She sat there and thought about it, "well I was just on a bus heading to Wisconsin and now I'm in your bed. Either this is real, or I need new meds."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of his bed, "come on there are so many things I want to show you."

Yoongi dragged her out of his room, he yelled that they were heading out to the man that was standing there. "Do you want to drive or walk?"

"Up to you, this is your world."

He started grinning, they walked over to a 6-car garage. He opened one of the doors and behind it was a white land rover. "Hop in, I want to show you everything." He drove her to a market area, "I figured you might be hungry." He said it so shyly that it was adorable. 

"I could eat, what do you suggest?"

He pointed towards a run down looking restaurant and if it was anything like the states in her world she knew she was about to eat the best food ever. Shitty little cafes are by far superior to fancy restaurants. When he walked in, an older gentleman called his name. Yoongi looked up and smiled at him. He had the same gummy smile as Earth Yoongi but she was starting to think of this one as hers vs the one back in her world. 

They sat down to eat and she was right it was absolutely amazing. She didn't even realize how freaking hungry she was until the food was in front of her. She was just taking the last bite of food when she heard their voices, Theo and Timothy. She's heard their voices her whole life so she knew immediately that it was them. Emevol turned to Yoongi, "please get me out of here."

"Why, what's going on?"

She sighed, "Theo and Timothy are out there. They can't hear me but I'm assuming they can hear you. I'm not ready."

He stared off into space for a bit, "Theo and Timothy? Are you talking about Taehyung and Jungkook?"

Em cursed, there was no way that her 7 soulmates can be this world's BTS. No freaking way. She was so lost in her head that when they walked in, it took her a minute to even register that they were there. "Omg, it's you. You are here."

Emevol looked up at Theo, no Taehyung and saw his boxy smile. He looked younger than the Tae she was used to, Yoongi must be right it really is 2016 here. She looked to his right and there was Timothy, or better known as Jungkook. He looked like a baby with his big doe eyes and bunny smile. She was so overwhelmed, this was so much.

"I have to go," she got up and ran. She could get back to her world, all she needed to do was go to sleep. But first she had to escape.