Bonus Chapter 58

A/N This hit 50k and as asked by my Beta, she wanted a Taejin scene. But since in this they've only been bottoms (if I am wrong about that please forgive me. I've written the same 7 cocks doing stuff for over 35 books lol) I thought of this funny scene.

"Hyung, can I talk to you?"

Jin looked up from the script he was reading, Tae was standing in front of him and looking incredibly shy. "Sure Tae, what's up?"

"Can we go to your room?"

"Uh, of course. Come on," he was a bit confused but he'd never deny any of the maknaes anything. They were quick to pull out the puppy eyes if he tried. He was a bit surprised when Tae grabbed his hand and squeezed it as they walked but they've held hands before so he just rolled with it. He sat down on the bed, pulling Tae with him, "are you okay?"

"I want to have sex with you," Tae blurted out, making Jin blink at him like an owl. When Jin didn't say anything, Tae's face fell, "never mind, it was dumb. Sorry I said anything," he scrambled up muttering to himself how of course he wouldn't want to, Kook was the only one that did and he shouldn't press his luck.

Jin gripped the younger's hand tighter and pulled a bit to get him to stop, "I didn't say I didn't want to."

"You didn't say anything," Tae pouted with a few unshed tears in his eyes.

Jin tugged a bit, making Tae come crashing down in his lap. "It was a shock Tae, you've never shown any interest in sleeping with anyone besides Em and Kook. This was kinda out of left field, not that I mind, quite the opposite actually. But still a shock."

"So you will?"

He didn't even say anything, he just gripped the back of Tae's hair and crashed their lips together. It was hot and messy but Jin didn't mind, he swallowed all of the little noises Tae made as the younger started grinding their cocks together. He was already painfully hard and all they'd done was kiss.

They pulled back, both of them panting and their lips slick with spit. "Want to prep me?"

Jin paused, uuhhhh, he's never topped, like ever. "I thought you were going to fuck me?"

Tae's eyes went wide, "I've never.. I don't... I..."

He was starting to freak out so Jin did the only thing he could think of, he kissed him again, needing him to calm down a bit. "It's okay, umm, I have an idea if you want to try it?" Tae was ever the eager beaver, so he nodded his head quickly. "We try out this toy I've had forever but have never been able to use because Joon doesn't like to bottom."

The younger's interest was peaked, Jin could tell. He nodded his head quickly, his floppy hair flying all over the face as his boxy grin took over. Jin slowly slid him off his lap and padded his bare feet across the rug to his dresser. He pulled out a long skinnyish box and then brought it back to the bed, "here," he told Tae as he handed it over.

Tae took the box, his long fingers running across the top. It was a pretty box, a beautiful pink color. He opened it slowly, out of all the things he thought was in there, this wasn't one of them. Which is dumb, it makes a lot of sense why it was. Inside was a double-headed dildo, "wow," Tae whispered as his hand reached out to pick it up. 

It wasn't as large as Kookie's cock, but it was more than enough to get the job done, "do you want to try?"

Tae nodded his head quickly, "I won't even need to prep for this, I'm already ready. Kook is bigger," he said with a blush.

"Yeah so is Joonie," Jin chuckled. "Well..." he trailed off only for Tae to pounce on him and start tearing off his clothes. They kissed each other as they ripped each other's clothes off, they were desperate for each other's touch and it was exciting.

They were on all fours trying to get the dildo into both of their holes and it wasn't working. They'd get one in and then they wouldn't be able to get the other. Both of them were getting frustrated and Tae was even starting to whine a bit. Neither of them noticed the two men standing just inside the door watching them struggle.

"I think we might have to help them Kook, otherwise they'll never get off."

Jungkook nodded his head, "you are right. Although, I'm a little disappointed the Hyung didn't just be the Hyung and fuck Tae how he deserves."

Jin pulled back ready to yell at the youngest but he stopped when he saw Joon's face, "he's right."

He wanted to argue with Joon, but he couldn't. He is the Hyung and Tae did ask him, "I don't know what to do."

Joon snorted, "he's been getting fucked daily for years and he doesn't know what to do." He walked over to the bed and pulled Jin's face up with a finger under his chin, "you take that big useless cock of yours and fuck him until he's crying out your name."

Jin nodded his head looking at Tae, the younger smiled as he pulled the toy out of his ass and laid down on his back, he arched it a little as he pulled his thighs to his chest. His hole was on display for all three of them to see, "please Hyung, need you."

His entire body shivered at Tae's words, "okay Baby, Hyung's got you." Joon's hand reached around the eldest, it was covered in lube and he got Jin's cock nice and slick, he was mouthing at the elder's neck and Jin was starting to lose his mind a little.

They were going to fuck, with their tops watching and he never knew he was into voyerism before. Kook got behind Tae and laid his head in his lap, his fingers playing with the elder's hair as he waited for Jin to start. "Fuck him good Hyung, he's such a good boy. He'll squeeze your cock so well with his tight ass."

Tae moaned as he tried arching closer to the eldest, Jin sushed him as he ran the head of his cock around his rim in little circles, "I got you Baby, I told you this," as he finally slid inside. Being the one fucking vs getting fucked was a whole new experience for him and he had to admit, he liked it.

Joon bit his neck a bit, "cum for me Baby," and that was all it took, his hips stuttered and he came as Tae painted their chests white.