Chapter 37

Emevol made a move to run and he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Hobi carried her to his room and he sat her down on her feet, his hands went to her shirt and he whipped it off and then her shorts. He kneeled in front of her and nuzzled in between her thighs, "you smell like him, that's okay, I can fix that."

His teeth went to the waistband of the lace panties and he pulled them down so slowly. He bent Emevol over and rubbed his large palms across her ass cheeks, then he started with the spankings. He didn't lie, by the time he was done she was a dripping mess. When his tongue first touched her, her brain went into overload. By the time he slammed into her, she was more than screaming out his name. She was begging him not to stop.

"Never sweetheart, never."

By the time he was finally satisfied it was dark outside and Emevol couldn't help the yawns that kept coming. "Sleep sweetheart, you've been a busy girl today."

"Does it bother you?"

"I was jealous, especially when it was with Jk since I could feel everything through both links but it doesn't bother me. You are our soulmate and we all love you."

"I love you too Hobi."

His eyes went wide, "you do?"

She couldn't help but giggle, "why wouldn't I? You are amazing Hobi, you are sweet and generous. Handsome and loving, plus I have to say you are fantastic in bed." Em said the last part very cheekily just to annoy him.

"Do you need another spanking sweetheart?" Her whole body shook and she knew her eyes were filled with lust and want, but she yawned again. "Sleep Emevol, there's always tomorrow."

She nodded her head against his chest and was asleep shortly after. "Now I know how you felt, God that was hard to get through."

"Well I'll be a good soulmate and let you sleep in here since you did the same for me."

Jungkook wasted no time in climbing into bed and getting in right behind Emevol, "I love her so much."

"I know you do, I feel the same way."

When Emevol woke up the next morning Jungkook was laying down in front of her, "is this going to be a thing with you two? I go to sleep with one and wake up with both of you?"

"Does it bother you?"

She frowned and decided to tease Jk a bit, "well I mean I wanted to have my wicked way with Hobi this morning but you kinda ruined that."

 He whipped off his shirt and went to grab her. So she grabbed his shirt and put it on and then she tore out of the room. She ran into Jimin's room and locked the door. Jimin sat up and looked around slightly confused as to what was going on. His hair was sticking up in a million different directions and it was so adorable. 

"Sorry Jiminie, I'm hiding from Jk and I really need to shower."

He bit his lip and smirked at her, his hand went to his hair and he brushed it back "want company?"

Em clapped her hands together, "sure, that'll really annoy Kookie."

"You shouldn't have said that Peach," he hopped out of the bed and walked towards her. 

"Jimin, why are you naked?"

He pulled her against him and before he kissed her he whispered, "because you had fun last night and all I could think about was when was it going to be my turn?"

Emevol scoffed, "you have fun with Yoongi constantly, I hear you two going at it like rabbits."

He started kissing her neck, "are you jealous? While I enjoy my time with Yoongi, I know we'd both prefer to be with you. He's gotten to sink deep into your wetness and make you moan and call out his name, I haven't. All I have is my imagination."

He was leaving little love bites up and down her neck, she was going to look like Yoongi by the time he was done. Em moaned his name and Jimin pulled back, his eyes were closed "it's even better than I imagined. Say it again." Then he pulled Jungkook's shirt off and he backed her up against the wall, he was back to kissing her neck and his hand ran down her stomach.

"Someone is soaking wet for me," he growled.

Emevol was panting but she hates when they get the upper hand, "well I mean you heard me last night, Hobi knows what he's doing."

He bit the vein on her neck, "I will have you screaming my name, but first I'm going to occupy that smart little mouth of yours. Can't sass back when you are choking on my cock." He pushed her shoulders down and once she was on her knees he waved for her to start.

She wanted to be a turd, but she wanted to do this. She really wanted to do this, she darted out her tongue and licked from his balls up to the tip, then swirled her tongue around. He fisted her hair, "stop teasing me, I told you to choke on it." Em opened her mouth and he pushed his way in.

"That's it, that's my good little Peach." He was looking at her with so much love in his eyes, which made her want to laugh since he was fucking her mouth like a madman. His head was thrown back and he was moaning, Ishe ran her hand down to her wet pussy. She ran a finger through it, he wants to be a turd, then two can play this game.

He was too far gone to realize what she was doing, it wasn't until she pushed a finger inside to the second knuckle that his eyes popped open. Then they rolled to the back of his head, he unloaded everything. It was so much that she couldn't swallow it all, so she kept some in her mouth. He's either going to be really pissed or really shocked.

Emevol stood up and fisted his hair, she smirked, opened her mouth so he could see his cum, and then she kissed him.