Chapter 23

Jungkook's hands cupped her face sweetly, and he kissed her. She just had sex with Yoongi but she couldn't help but to respond. She let the fire drop but the anger was still surging through her, he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hands were in his hair, she started moving her hips back and forth. 

He bit her lip and pulled back from the kiss, much to her annoyance. "Not enough, sorry about this Love." He grabbed her hand from the back of his head and he brought it to his mouth. He started kissing and licking her mark, she moaned loudly. Then he bit her and she shattered out her orgasm while the rest of the guys groaned. When she came down he was looking at her all smug-like. "I'm glad you are back Love."

She gritted her teeth, "put me down Kookie, while that was fun you won't be stopping me from murdering him."

He leaned in and kissed her quickly, "no murder, not today."

Emevol pulled her hand up and conjured up another fireball, "I can make it two murders if need be?"

He leaned in and whispered right against her ear, "do you need another orgasm Love, will that help."

"Put her down Jk," Hobi was pissed.

Jungkook sighed and slowly, oh so slowly put her down. But not before he made sure that she felt all of him, every single last muscle on his body. He was smirking, but she couldn't deal with that right now. She turned to look at Yoongi, "I am pregnant with your child, if you won't tell me what you are hiding I will go back to my world. I won't let any of you guys call me and you'll never see me again."

His eyes flashed, he was angry. Good, she needed him as pissed as she is. "Princess, you've bonded with all of us. You wouldn't last a week without us."

Em smirked, "you want to bet?" Then she made herself disappear. She was going to sneak out and find somewhere to crash so she could leave. 

"What happened? Where did she go?" Jungkook was frantic.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, he was searching for her. Somehow, someway he found her. He looked to where she was standing as she was slowing making her way out and he stalked towards her. She started backing away, "I know you are there, we've completed the bond and my child is inside you. You can't hide from me Emevol." 

He reached out for her, when their marks touched she was back to being visible. "I will leave, you can't keep me under your thumb forever." She was stubborn, so very stubborn. She hated that he's lying to her. He's never done that before, he's always been upfront with her.

Yoongi sighed, he pulled her towards his body. She was melting but she was trying not to. "Let me go."

"Never, I will never let you go. I love you."

"THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE HIDING."

"Fine, come sit down." Emevol sat down on the couch and just looked at him, "you all might as well sit down, it involves you guys too." Jungkook walked over and he pulled her into his lap, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tightly against him. They haven't fully completed the bond, but he's closer than the other five since he's made her orgasm and more than once at this point.

"You know how my family was the last Royals and that we were in charge of the prophecy hall?" All of them nodded their heads yes. "Before my family was kicked out of the Palace, my too many greats to say Grandmother took a prophecy. It was a prophecy about a girl that would change everything, she'd have 7 soulmates and she'd bear more than one child. It would bring an end to the Empire as we know it."

Her head snapped up, "I'll be able to have their children too?" He nodded his head yes, this didn't make sense. Why wouldn't he just tell her that? "Why was that such a big deal? Why not just tell me?"

"BECAUSE I'LL LOSE YOU! When they thought that this would be your only child odds are they'd back off. They wouldn't push to make it a sexual relationship." He fell down onto the ground, tears were falling "I can't lose you Emevol, I love you too much."

She patted Jungkook's hand, once again he needed to let her go so she could go to Yoongi. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you that you won't lose me Yoongi. Even if I have sex with them, that doesn't lessen my love for you at all. I don't know what else I can say to convince you."

'Don't be with them'

She closed her eyes, 'Yoongi..'

He broke the link and squeezed her hands, "I know, but I had to try." He stood up, "you guys might as well move in here. I know that you want to be close to her, but she's pregnant with my child so there's no way I'm letting her go off anywhere."

Emevol scoffed and rolled her eyes, that's the Yoongi she knows. "So you are pregnant?" She turned to look at Jungkook and nodded her head. He smiled at her, he actually looked happy. He leaned into her space, "next one's on me Love." She glared at him a bit, this kid. 

Yoongi frowned at their exchange, he lied to her. Well not exactly, what he told her was the truth he just didn't tell her everything. The child that she births first their father will be her King and the only one that can take the throne. But there's more, his family stole more than one prophecy and there's one in particular that he's extremely worried about.

"I'm going to call the Dr and have him come here to exam you."

She turned to look at Joon, "that's sweet, thank you Joon."

"Emevol, would you mind if we spent some time together?"