Chapter 14

"Wow he sounds so cool," Jungkook was so amazed.

"Next time I got back to Earth I'll download some of their content so you can see yourself if you want."

"Oh please, will you?"

"Yah, we don't want her going to her world. We want her here."

Jungkook blushed bright red, "oh yeah, sorry about that."

"You don't have to be so skittish around me, I'm not running."

That cheeky little shit, she should have known he was going to try something. He grabbed her wrist and brought it to his lips, he gently bit her soul mark and the orgasm that ran through her body was so huge that if he hadn't been holding her up she would have fallen.

"Damnit Jk, what are you doing?"

He was smirking, "what she said that I couldn't bond with her? I didn't."

Hobi ran over to her and pulled her from the younger, he was glaring at him. Emevol could feel his anger running through the bond, she palmed his face but he wouldn't look at her. She pulled his face towards her and got up on her tippy toes, when their lips touched a shudder went through his body. 

She pulled away, if she kept kissing him she'd end up in his bed. Plus if she was being honest she felt guilty, she felt like she was cheating on Yoongi. "Why don't we start getting dinner ready?"

Hobi nodded before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the kitchen, she looked at Jungkook and gestured for him to follow them. She wasn't going to block him out or push him away, she just wasn't ready to bond with him yet.

When the three of them finished dinner Hobi gave her a strange look, "what? I know you want to say something, just spill it goofy."

"It's crazy that you know me that well."

She made a face, "well in my defense I'm sorta obsessed with your Earth version soo I kinda have a jumpstart in a way."

That made them both laugh, "I wanted to ask if you'd stay here, with me tonight?" She puffed out her cheeks, he's done such a great job of making her feel at ease. "Never mind I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I'll take you back to Yoongi."

That was it, that's how she knew he did actually care about her. "Hobi, it's fine. I was just thinking. Yes, I'll stay tonight."

They both started talking to each other so she took the time to call Yoongi, 'hey, you awake?'

'Emevol, are you okay?'

He makes her smile, 'I'm perfectly fine. I just want to let you know that I'm going to stay here tonight.'

His voice cracked a bit, 'okay. When will I see you again?'

'Soon I promise. I miss you.'

'I miss you too, you aren't leaving me are you?'

'Never in a million years, I love you Yoongs so so much.'

His smile was so big that she knew you could see all of his gums, 'I love you too Emevol.'

"And why are you smiling so big?"

Her eyes snapped to his, "oh sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I was letting Yoongi know that I was going to stay here so he didn't try and call me back."

"Will you watch tv with us?"

Hobi glared at Kookie but she had a smile on her face, "are you going to be a good boy?"

He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, "probably not."

Well at least he's honest, "you are such a turd I swear. But sure I'll watch tv with you guys." They crowded into the living room, Em sat down in the middle of the couch because she knew they'd each want to sit beside her. She laid her head down in Jungkook's lap, she couldn't bond with him but she could spend time with him.

She didn't want him to be scared that she was going to run if he touched her, although in hindsight he did make her orgasm just minutes ago. Hobi grabbed her legs and pulled them across his lap, his hand was running up and down her leg. Not in a sexual way, more in a seeking affection type of way. Jungkook was barely breathing, he was sitting like a stiff board and it made her giggle.

Emevol rolled over onto her back and he looked down at her, "Kookie, you can breathe. You can move, hell you can touch my hair. Like I get it, I ran several times. But you sitting here like a stiff board is awkward. Do you want me to move?"

"NO!" He yelled so loudly that it made her giggle again.

"Then act normal, as long as you don't try and bond with me or get frisky then it's fine."

He let out a big breath and she laid back down. One of his arms went around her waist and the other was playing with her hair. It was nice, in the middle of the second movie Hobi excused himself for a few minutes. When the movie was over he told her to go take a shower and he'd be there in a bit.

When Em walked into his room she saw a set of pj's and clean panties laying on his bed, in the bathroom was a towel and washcloth as well as a new toothbrush. This must have been what he was doing when he left during the movie. 

He really is so very sweet. She brushed her teeth and showered, she didn't want to take too long. She knew he'd want to shower before bed as well. She was sitting on his bed drying her hair when she heard him knock. "It's your room Hobi, you don't have to knock."

His sunshine smile was on full display, "I know, but I want to make you comfortable. I want you to want to be here, with us, not just because you have to."

She reached out to grab his hand, "I promise I want to be here Hobi."