Chapter 18

Yoongi drove back to Hobi and Jk's house, by the time he got there Tae and Jimin were there also. They knew that she had bonded with another one of them and since no one had heard from Jin or Joon in a while they figured out it was Jungkook.

"Why does she have to be able to block us out? This would be so much easier if she couldn't."

Kook went to hold Hobi, he was on the verge of losing it. "We'll find her Hyung, I promise." Jk turned to look at Yoongi, "you know the most about her, would she willingly leave like before?"

"No, she wouldn't. I promise you, if she left she would have told us first."

"Are you sure?"

"Jk, I don't know what I can say to reassure you. But there's no way she would leave without telling us, or me at the very least. She loves me Jk, she really loves me."

Jk nodded his head, that was enough to convince him. "Then where is she? Only 2 of us can call her, well I guess it's 3 now. All of us are in this room and she's not here."

"Are you sure that you guys are the only ones that can call her?"

Yoongi looked to Jimin, "what do you mean?"

Jimin stood up and scratched the back of his head, "are you sure there isn't anyone else?"

"I couldn't call her but Hobi could. We both tried all night and only Hobi got her to come, we assumed that she has to be bonded with someone before they can call her."

Jimin nodded, "that makes sense, but how did she get here the first time? None of you were bonded with her I'm assuming, yet she came here."

Yoongi's eyes went wide, "holy shit, I called her here. I begged and begged, she was so annoyed with me but she showed up. When I asked her about it she said that she was exhausted because she was chasing down leads to find her parents and she hit another dead end."

"Then that means that another one of us could theoretically call her," Jimin turned to Jk, "you said she was having a panic attack and her hair started turning black then she passed out."

"Yes, that's what happened."

"Then maybe when she's exhausted, truly exhausted someone can call her. And since it was none of us, that just leaves the other two. Has anyone been able to reach them?"

Hobi stood up, "I haven't heard from them in a few days, I figured when they saw that she bonded with another one of us that they'd be yelling like you two were. But not a peep."

Tae was starting to get worried, he's only seen Emevol twice and he wanted to bond with her desperately but he understood why he couldn't, now they have three soulmates that are MIA. "We should go to their house, they can't ignore us if we are on their doorstep."

"Tae, that's a great idea." Tae looked up at Jimin and smiled at him, even if they wouldn't have been soulmates Tae would have been drawn to Jimin. They fight likes brothers but they love each other deeply. He couldn't imagine his life without him. He mumbled a thanks and blushed bright red.

They hopped in the car and made the drive to their house, when they got there they were concerned about what they found. The door had been kicked in and the house looked like a few fights had been going on. "What the hell happened here? Is that blood?"

The five of them searched the house looking for Jin and Joon, all they found was destruction. "They are gone, and by the looks of this place, they didn't leave willingly."

"What do we do?" Jk was almost in tears, if they don't find her soon it's going to get really hard for three of them.

"Go back home, I'm going to go see her mother." Yoongi was pissed, it was the only thing that made sense.

"Yoongi, you can't go alone."

"I can and I will Hobi, take care of Jk. I'm going to go get our soulmate." He took the keys to Jin's car, he didn't think he'd mind in this instance. When he pulled up to the palace he could tell that the guards didn't want to let him in. But because of who his family is, there was no way they'd deny him. 

He stormed into the throne room, "Min, why are you here?"

They were here, all three of them. "I'm here for my soulmates."

She had a blank look on her face, "I have no idea what you are talking about, I haven't seen my daughter since you brought her here days ago. You did promise that you would bring her back. We miss her."

She's good, he'll give her that. But he doesn't trust her at all, "you are a soulmate, you should know that I can tell they are close. That's how it works."

Something flashed in her eyes, something that Yoongi couldn't explain. "Guards, please escort Mr. Min out of the palace. I do not want to see him again." It took four guards to subdue him enough to get him out of the palace. 

"Fuck!" They are in there and there's nothing he can do to help them. He reach for the threads he needed, he tried to contact Jin, Joon, and Emevol. There was nothing, somehow they were being blocked. He didn't know anyone who could do that besides Emevol, it must be the Queen. She's a witch, maybe that's one of the powers that you get.

Yoongi reached out to the others, 'they are in the castle, I can't reach any of them. But they are here. The Queen kicked me out, something is going on and I have no idea what.'

'Come back, there's nothing we can do right now. Let's come up with a plan.'