Chapter 16

Hobi knew the instant she felt better because she started squirming. He let go, he promised to be good. Does he want things to progress with her? So fucking bad, but he wants her to want him because she does, not because the marks sent her into a frenzy.

When he let her hand go it fell onto his chest, he felt her grip his shirt tightly. "Sleep sweetheart."

'I miss you'

'I miss you too Yoongi. I'm about to go to bed, are you?'

'Yeah, are you okay? It felt like you were sick."

She mentally groaned, 'Jk had me watch him play VR and let's just say, never again. I have never felt so dizzy in my life.'

'Are you okay now?'

'I'm great, just sleepy.'

'Good night Princess, I love you.'

'I love you too.' And then she was asleep. She dreamed about the others, Tae was the only one she had seen but if the rest of them are BTS as well then she already knew what they look like.

When she woke up it wasn't Hobi that was holding her, Hobi isn't this wide. She blinked her eyes open and tilted her head up to look at him. "Morning Love."

"Morning Kookie, where's Hobi?"

"Practice, but he should be back any minute. Are you hungry?"

"Starving, someone caused me to lose my dinner last night."

He blushed and then frowned, "I'm really sorry about that."

She patted his chest while she sat up, "it's okay. I'm just teasing you. Come on let's go make some breakfast."

They were dancing in the kitchen and cooking when Hobi walked in, he came over and kissed her on her cheeks. "I was hoping you'd still be in bed." She knew she had to be as red as a tomato. She just scooped food onto his plate and handed it to him. He chuckled and took it. She made Kook's plate and then one for herself.

The three of them laughed and talked while they ate, it was nice. Hobi got up to wash his plate off. "I'm going to shower and then I'll take you back to Yoongi." Jungkook started pouting and whining. "We've kept her here long enough Jk, you know that. Maybe she'll come visit us more?"

"I will, I'll stay here at least one or two nights out of the week if you guys want me to?" They were both so happy that they surrounded her in a hug, "Hobi you should probably shower."

Once he was clean and dressed she got ready, the drive back to Yoongi's place was quiet. When he pulled into the driveway he just placed it in park and sat there. She reached over and placed her hand on his arm, she was getting ready to ask him if he was okay when he started speaking. "I have a match tomorrow, I was wondering if you'd come?"

"Will the other guys be there?"

He shook his head no, "just Jk."

"Can Yoongi come?"

"Of course he can," he said with a soft smile.

"Then I'd love to come. Can you send the details to Yoongi? My phone doesn't work over here."

He nodded his head and then he leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss, "I'll miss you sweetheart."

"I'll miss you too Hobi." She needed to go, Yoongi knew she was close and he was anxious. As soon as she reached for the front door it swung open, Em smiled at him and he wrapped his arms around her so tightly. 

His face was in her hair smelling her, "thank you for coming back to me."

Em ran her hands up and down his back, "I will always come back to you, you are my home."

He grabbed her hand and dragged her to his bedroom, as soon as the door was shut his mouth was on hers. "I'm sorry, I can't explain." He was kissing her again, he doesn't need to explain, he needs this reassurance.

She jumped into his arms and he carried her to his bed, he didn't even bother with her top he just pulled her pants off as well as his. He slammed into her, it hurt a little since she wasn't prepared but after a few strokes she was primed and ready for him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you."

Emevol palmed his face, "Yoongi look at me," his eyes were filled with tears, "I'm yours, I love you."

"But you aren't only mine," he whispered.

"For now I am."

"You and Hobi didn't?"

She shook her head no and the smile that he gave her made her heart flutter. He didn't let her go for hours, but that was fine with her. When he was finally satisfied he fell back onto the bed in each other's arms. "Hey do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Yeah, spending time with you. Why?"

"Hobi has a match and he invited us to go watch, I really want to go, will you go with me?"

He narrowed his eyes a bit, "I doubt he wants me to come."

"Well I want you to come, does that count?"

"Fine, I guess I will come."

Emevol was so excited to watch a professional tennis match, she'd never been to one before and because they were guests of Hobi's they got the best seats in the house. When they got there Jungkook was waiting on the two of them, he was holding two bags. "Here Love, we got you some presents."

She opened the first one that he gave her, it was a shirt with Hobi's name on it. She quickly put it on, Yoongi was growling and complaining under his breath but he can get over it. "Thanks, Kookie."

"Let's get to our seats and I'll give you the next one." Jungkook grabbed her hand and started pulling her towards their seats. She reached back for Yoongi, she wasn't going to exclude him. She wants him to be comfortable with them since she's going to be around them all at some point.

Hobi was already down at the court, as soon as he saw her he smiled so big. God, he really is gorgeous. Yoongi squeezed her thigh, and she turned to look at him. He was getting jealous, she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss.