Chapter 54

"Precious if you keep closing your eyes I will spank you," Tae grunted as he was slamming into her with her legs over his shoulders. 

Em snapped her eyes open, as much as she wanted a spanking, she knew that would just cause them to go for the 4th round and her body wasn't up for that. So she kept them open and looked at him while her orgasm crashed through her body. Em had so many that at this point all he had to do was breathe on her neck and it would set her off.

These men are going to fuck her to death, and she has to say that she didn't really mind. When he finally crashed down next to her the queasy feeling was back. She pushed his bottom half off of her and sat up quickly. "Are you okay?"

She was taking deep breaths trying to fight back the need to puke. She patted his thigh to try and reassure him because talking was not an option right now, if she opened her mouth she will puke. It took a few minutes, but it finally went away. "Sorry about that, I think you shook me so much that it made me nauseous for a minute there."

The look of concern on his face was almost too much, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be so rough."

Emevol leaned forward and kissed him softly, "I promise I enjoyed every second of it. But for now, it's dinner time."

She grabbed her clothes and told him that she was going to clean up really fast and she'd meet him out there. After washing up she looked at herself in the mirror, for a second she thought she might have been pregnant. But that's silly, she was on birth control and she never got sick with the last one.

Dinner was great, even if all the smells made her stomach flop around a bit. She was thankful that they ate early though because she was ready to cuddle up with Jimin and fall asleep. She told him she was going to finish up the dishes and then she'd be there. The others headed to their rooms and based on the sounds she was hearing at least two of them are having fun with each other.

There was a light knock on the door and she headed over to answer it. It was strange, no one ever comes here unless someone orders something. She knew they hadn't but she was still curious. When she opened the door, there stood her aunt. "Mara, why are you here?" She asked before stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

Mara grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards her car, "come on, we don't have a lot of time if we are going to save him."

"What save who?" Em was slightly out of breath.

"Your father, he's doing it tonight. He's going to poison all of them. We are having a dinner to wish you well into the afterlife. My entire family is going to be there."

She got her in the car and took off towards the palace, "make yourself invisible, and stay that way."

Emevol's mouth dropped open, "what? How do you know.."

"I got to your grave about 10 minutes before you, I saw it."

She nodded and did as her Aunt asked, they pulled up to the gate and a handsome guard bent down and smiled at her aunt. "Mara, you are late. As usual, if you don't hurry the Queen is going to pitch a fit."

She put her hand over her chest and made a mock surprised face, "the Queen, pitch a fit? It's almost worth it to see her crack that perfect little ice Queen facade."

He chuckled and shook his head, "better get in there. See you later Mara."

She waved and smiled back, "bye Stanley."

Em smirked, her aunt may have loved Piper but it looks like she might have a crush on Stanley. "Ssooo?"

"Not the time Emevol." She said with her teeth clenched. "When we get in there stay out of sight, even if you are invisible they might sense you. They are all-powerful. But if we pull this off right, we might be able to save your father."

"I understand." Em followed her inside and when they got to the dining room there was about 30 people seated around a long table. They looked annoyed at being there, this was supposed to be about her and they looked like they'd rather be anywhere else but here.

The King stood, he raised his glass "let us say a farewell to our lost Princess, the sweet girl that we didn't get to see grow up." He was watching everyone like a hawk, ensuring that everyone drank. The Queen scrunched up her nose, something was up. The King has been acting strange all week. Why was he looking at everyone like that? She took a small sip and scrunched up her nose. 

"Don't drink it, it's poison." But it was too late, they had downed their drinks already. They started to fall one by one. The only people left standing were her, the King, and her idiot sister. The Queen whipped around and glared at her husband, "what did you do?"

He sneered at her, "you killed my grandchild and tried to kill my daughter. Did you think there weren't going to be any repercussions? Granted it was hard to find goblets that would hold poison long enough, but I did it. You see wife." He sneered, "I may not be magical but I am smart. I knew you wouldn't drink anything if I didn't drink it as well. So I poisoned the glasses, with the exception of mine and Mara's."

The Queen looked at her twin sister, "why do you care anyway?"

"You killed her, you killed Piper."

The Queen rolled her eyes and then turned back to the King with a confused look on her face. "What do you mean tried? I did kill her."

Em dropped the invisibility, "actually you didn't."

Jimin was getting frustrated, how long does it take to wash dishes? He didn't even care if they did anything tonight, he just wanted to hold her. He walked into the kitchen and she was nowhere to be seen. 'Guys, is Emevol with any of you?'

All of them replied back no, 'something is wrong, she's not here.'

That got all of their attention. Within 5 minutes all seven of them were standing in the living room. "Where is she?" Jk asked, visibly upset.

Yoongi's eyes went wide, "it's happening. We have to go." They took off towards the palace but they wouldn't let them in. Something about a dinner to honor the lost Princess. Yoongi scoffed, he pulled down the road and told them to get out. "We are going to go to her, hold hands and concentrate on her."