Chapter 29

"My family thinks that the prophecies were tampered with. The prophecy about the heir with seven soulmates that brings ruin to the Empire, well my family thinks it's different. By ruin, they believe it means that she'll end this country being a monarchy, but it'll be by her choice. She'll do it because she'll have more than one child. Her first child would be the legal heir and their father would be King, but my family believes that she wouldn't want that."

He took a deep breath and continued, "you've met her. Does she seem like the type that wants to be Queen?" All of them nodded their heads no. "There is going to be a battle at some point, and when her hair goes full Raven that will be the sign, the sign that the battle is beginning."

Jk scoffed, "that doesn't explain why you want to keep her to yourself."

"Because there's only one of us that can bring her back, and it's the one that holds most of her heart. She'll love all of us, but there will be one she'll love just a little bit more than the others. She'll give him more than one child and he'll be the only one that gains magical powers as well."

"Is this about power Yoongi?"

"Yes, no. I don't know. At first it was, but then I met her. I fell in love with her, when she didn't want to meet you guys I thought it could be me. She'll choose me, it would be so easy since she wants nothing to do with you six. Then she met Hobi and Jk and she stayed at their house, Jk is really close to finishing the bond. I just couldn't handle it, she's mine." He started sobbing.

Jimin looked at Yoongi who was curled up in the fetal position, he looked so small. He faced the other five, "go, let me talk to him." He bent down and brushed the hair out of his eyes, "Yoongi, look at me."

Yoongi shook his head no and curled into himself more. Jimin reached forward and grabbed his hand, he brought their wrists together and he saw Yoongi start to relax. He was gripping Jimin's hand so tightly, Yoongi comes off as an asshole that doesn't like anyone. But Jimin notices all the time he flexes his hands and holds back when all he really wants to do is touch someone. 

Jimin loved him, he could have given Yoongi want he wanted and needed, but Yoongi was too obsessed with finding their Princess. "Yoongi, have you thought about maybe easing back on your guilt trips a bit? Maybe if you make it easier on her, she won't feel so conflicted. Right now she's associating soulmates with pain, is that what you want?"

He felt Yoongi shake his head no as the older scooted closer to Jimin, he reached down and lifted his head up and placed it in his lap. Yoongi was squeezing his hand so tightly like he was afraid Jimin was going to let go. "I'm not going anywhere Hyung." Then he used his other hand to play with his hair gently. He could feel Yoongi starting to melt into him. 

"But what if she falls in love with one of you more?"

"Would that be the worst thing that could happen? Is that worse than us losing her for good?"

He felt his lap getting wet, tears were pouring down Yoongi's face. "No, it's just.."

"It's just what?"

"All of you have each other, I only have Emevol."

Jimin sighed, he rolled him over to look at him and he leaned down and kissed him. He tasted salty, but Jimin didn't care. He pulled back, "if you paid attention you'd see that Emevol isn't the only one that cares about you."

Yoongi's eyes were wide, he reached up slowly and touched his lips. He looked at Jimin and then he sat up, Jimin could see his hand coming towards him and it made him smile. Yoongi reached out and touched Jimin's lips. "Jiminie," he whispered.

Jimin's eyes slid closed, he loved the way his name sounded when Yoongi whispered it so sweetly. He felt his lips and Jimin smiled against them. It wasn't a hot makeout session, it was too soon for that. But it was comforting for both of them. "Thank you Jimin, I'll, I'll do better. I promise."

That made him smile, he wrapped his arms around him and he pulled him in for a hug. He's not sure how long they stayed like that, but it was long enough for Tae to come. Jimin knew the instant Tae walked into the hallway, he's always been so aware of him.

Tae sat down next to him and he laid his head on Jimin's shoulder and Yoongi went back to his lap. Jimin was happy, while having Jk and Emevol here in his arms would be even better, this was at least a move in the right direction. 

"So how is college?" Time to come clean, Em reached forward, and grabbed her mom's hands. She looked at her strangely, "what are you wearing?"

"Mom, you know how you found me in the forest?" She nodded her head, "and how I've heard voices since I was little and I can do strange things?"

"Yes, what is this all about?"

"I'm from another world, a world where magic and soulmates are real. And I found mine, I have 7 and they are wonderful."

"If they are so wonderful then why are you crying?"

"Because I had to leave them."

"Oh honey, come here." She wrapped her in a hug and she was rocking her back and forth. She smelled like caramel and vanilla. She smelled like home to Emevol. "Why did you have to leave them?"

"The first one I met, Yoongi. I fell for him and hard, at first it was just us. I wasn't ready to meet the others, but then I did."

"But that's a good thing isn't it?" Em shook her head no against her stomach, "talk to me honey."

"I could fall for them, all of them. But Yoongi is taking it hard, I feel like I'm cheating on him by being with them."

"But you aren't, they are your soulmates. Just take your time and get to know them."