Chapter 6

"What the fuck are you two doing here? I told you that she wasn't ready."

In their defense, they looked ashamed, Jungkook started poking the inside of his cheek and Tae had on his full pout face he does when he wants something. "We're sorry Hyung, this was honestly an accident. We heard you and followed your voice, we didn't hear her so we assumed you were alone."

"We have to find her, she's never been here before and she has no phone or money."

All three of them took off in opposite directions.

Emevol ran for about 20 minutes, she ended up in a neighborhood. This was good and bad, if she could possibly break into a house that's empty and can fall asleep then she can possibly get back home. Yoongi was constantly yelling for her, but she tuned him out. It was easier to do in his world than mine.

She walked up to a house and felt a sense of calming, she cast an illusion over herself to make herself invisible. The front door was locked, but that was easily fixed with a bit of concentration. It didn't seem like anyone was home, the lights were out and she didn't hear anything. She walked up the stairs and looked around, she was drawn to the last bedroom on the right.

It was very clean, even the bed was made. It almost looked like no one lived here, but there were little things. There was a cup on the nightstand and a pair of shoes right outside the closet. Dirty clothes were in the laundry basket. But whatever, she could put up an illusion that she wasn't here. She wasn't sure how long she could hold it if she fell asleep, but she was hoping that she could get back to her world before that's an issue.

Em snuggled into the bed, it felt like she was laying down on a cloud. She felt her entire body relax but she was having trouble falling asleep. Yoongi was crying, she could tell that he was alone. That's probably why she couldn't sleep at first. Then she felt Tae comforting him and that was all she needed. He was safe and she felt herself drift off to sleep.

Hobi was sore, Kook and him were supposed to work out together but he left with Tae to do something. He hoped the little shit comes home soon, he was more relaxed when the kid was around. But for now, he needs to shower, Hobi dragged himself up to his room. He didn't notice anything at first, he walked to the shower and got cleaned up. He was just going to lay down in bed and scroll on his phone while he waited for him to get home. Hobi laid in his bed and it felt like there was someone next to him but he couldn't see anyone. He felt an arm wrap around his waist. 

Hobi wanted to jump up, but he felt relaxed. He patted what felt like an arm, when their soul marks touched pleasure ran throughout his entire body and he heard the thunder and rain. The arm was no longer invisible, it was attached to a really pretty girl. He heard her moan and then whimper a bit, well what do I have here? She snuggled into his chest with the cutest little sigh. Hobi lifted her arm and turned it over, she has the same soul mark as they do. The others will know she's touched another by now. 

He could hear them, they were going crazy trying to figure out where she was. Hobi reached out through the red strings that connected them and found the one that he needed. 'Jungkook are you there?'

'Hyung, we found her, and then she took off. I lost her, but she found someone because we saw the storm.'

It made him smile, if he'd listen vs freaking out he'd know she was at home with him. 'I know Kook, she's here in my bed passed out.'

'WHAT? I'm heading home now.' It didn't take him long before he made it home and burst into Hobi's room, "wow Hyung, she really is here?" His big eyes were wide in wonder. "She's so pretty, but I don't understand why she ran from us?"

"To answer your questions, yes she really is here, and why she ran I'm not sure. You did say that Yoongi told you she wasn't ready to meet us yet. We should probably call him and let him know." Again he reached and found the right string, 'Yoongi? We have her at our house. Do you want to come here?'

'Is she asleep?' He asked.

It was such a strange question, 'yes, does that matter?'

'Just make sure she stays asleep, please.'

Hobi agreed but he wasn't sure why. 

"What did Yoongi say?"

He looked at Kook and frowned, "he said to make sure she stays asleep."

"Weird."

"I agree, but hey at least I get to cuddle her." Hobi settled in with her fast asleep in his arms. But it didn't last long, one minute she was there, the next she was gone.

Emevol heard him calling for her, and at this point she was helpless but to obey. He was squeezing her so tightly, it was almost like she couldn't breathe. She opened her eyes and looked at him, his eyes were closed but she could see the tears. She reached up to palm his cheek, it wasn't easy since he had his arms wrapped around her. But she managed. "Yoongi, what's wrong?"

His eyes snapped open, "you are here?"

She nodded her head, "why are you crying?"

He sniffled a little bit, "you ran away and I couldn't find you. I was so scared, then Hobi told me that you were at his house."

Hobi must be Nathan then, she thought she heard him when she was sleeping. "I went to Hobi's house?"