Chapter 35

Emevol reached up and wiped his tears away, "what's wrong?"

Yoongi was crying so hard that it was hard for him to speak, "I don't know how to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

He fell into her, she could feel his tears soaking her shoulder. He was sobbing so hard, she looked at Jimin. He reached forward and grabbed her hand. "When you were stabbed, where you were stabbed." Tears were starting to fall down his face, she placed her hand on her belly.

"Please don't Jimin, don't tell me what I think you are going to tell me."

"Emevol," he whispered.

She jumped up and started pacing in a circle, she was crying. "Please don't," her head was shaking back in forth. She didn't lose the baby, she couldn't have lost the baby.

"I'm so sorry Peach, I'm so so sorry."

Her hands were covering her face, she felt someone gently take them away. "Emevol, please look at me."

"No Seokjin, I can't. I can't," she sobbed.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, "Emevol, I have no words that can make this better, and sorry isn't enough, but we are here and we love you."

"I have to go, I'm sorry." She made herself invisible and ran. She wasn't running away, she just needed to be by herself for a bit. 

"Emevol," Jin, Joon, Hobi, and Tae shouted.

"Don't worry, she's still here. She's on the couch."

Jin looked at Jk, "are you sure?"

Jk nodded his head, "we've completed the bond, she can't hide from me. It's just like Yoongi said, he always knows where she's at." He walked over to the couch, his hand brushed her hair back. "Take your time Love, we'll be here when you are ready."

She stayed on that couch for a long time, she could still hear them in the kitchen. Yoongi was laying down in Jimin's lap still crying. Tae was laying on Jimin's shoulder, Jk was wiping Hobi's tears away and Jin and Joon were leaning into each other silently crying.

Em got up when Jk wasn't looking, and ran to a room. She didn't know whose room it was, she just knew it wasn't Jk's or Yoongi's. She crawled in and covered herself up completely. She felt the bed shift and arms wrapped around her. "I know you want to be alone but I just wanted to make sure that you were ok. We love you Emevol, so much." He kissed the side of her forehead and then he went to leave.

 He held his arms against her, "don't go please."

"Never, I'm here for as long as you'll have me." He squeezed her a little tighter and his chin was resting on the top of her head.

"Joonie," she took a deep breath, "I want to get on birth control, I can't get pregnant again. Not for a while."

"I'll call the Dr and have him bring some options over."

She turned around in his arms to look at him, "you aren't mad?"

"Not even a little, you just lost a baby. You need time to grieve, we all understand that."

"Thank you, Joonie, thank you." She snuggled into him closer and closed her eyes.

Joon reached through the links to find Jin's 'call the Dr, have him bring birth control options for Emevol.'

'Will do, is she okay?'

'She's asleep now.'

Joon looked down at Emevol his heart was breaking, he loved her so much and she was hurting. He needed to wake her up, the Dr was going to be here any minute. His fingers traced her eyebrows and then down her nose, he brushed the back of his fingers against her cheek, and then his thumb ran across her lower lip. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled softly at him. She scooted closer and nuzzled her face into his chest.

"I was having such a good dream," she pouted.

Joon chuckled lightly, "I'm sorry beautiful, but the Dr is here for you. Do you want to meet him in the living room or in here?"

"Here please," she pulled back and looked at him. "How do I tell the others?"

He kissed her softly, "don't worry about it, I'll talk to them." He unwrapped his arms from around her and got up, "I'll go get the Dr."

The Dr came in a few minutes later and they discussed the options.

"Guys I need to talk to you," everyone looked at Joon. 

"Why is the Dr here?"

Joon looked at Tae, "the Dr is here to give her birth control options. She's not ready to have a baby, not after what happened."

They all understood, of course they did. What she went through was traumatic. When she came out of Joon's room an hour later none of them knew what to say. She thanked the Dr and then she looked down at her feet. "Did Joon tell you?"

Yoongi and Jk were the first to get to her, they wrapped her in their arms. "Are you okay?"

She didn't even know what to say, she just nodded her head while they held her. "You missed lunch, but dinner is ready."

She walked over and sat down, she was so unfocused that she couldn't even eat. Hobi pulled her over to sit in his lap, he made sure she ate and it was the sweetest thing ever. "Thank you," she said so quietly that she wasn't sure he even heard her.

"I'd do anything to take your pain away sweetheart. Anything."

Emevol spent the next few weeks in a daze just going through life. She ate because they fed her, she showered because they forced her to and when she fell asleep in random places she'd always wake up in one of their arms. 

"I miss you Princess, I wish you'd come back to me."

He must have thought she was still asleep, she rolled over and looked at him. "I'm right here Yoongi."

He sighed, "physically, yes you are here. Mentally, emotionally, you are a million miles away."

He's not wrong, she's been floating through life like a balloon with no string to hold it down. "I don't know how to come back. I want to, but I don't know how."