Chapter 26

Tae got out of the car and lightly slammed the door, she flinched a bit. Jimin reached over and pinched her chin so she'd look at him "what's going on?"

Tears started to fall, he wiped them and pulled her towards him. Her face was in the crook of his neck and she wrapped her arms around him tightly. She was sobbing at this point, "I can't do this Jimin. But I need to."

He was rubbing her head so gently, "what do you need to do?"

"Sex," she whispered between the sobs.

His hands stopped for a moment, "is someone pressuring you about it?" She shook her head no, "then why are you so upset?"

"I know I have to, but I feel like I'm cheating on Yoongi."

Jimin sighed, "it's not cheating Peach, we are all of your soulmates. I know that you two care about each other, but Yoongi will understand."

She snorted, loudly but he was making the tears stop, "you've met him, he gets so upset thinking I'm going to leave him for you guys."

"Yoongi is special, he processes things differently than others. Plus he's wanted you for so long, you became his obsession."

"I know, Hobi told me." She pulled away from him and he gently cleaned her face up. "You have mascara on your shirt now, I'm sorry."

He brushed her bangs out of her eyes, "it's okay, I can wash it. I'm more concerned about you. Eventually, you'll have to complete the bond and I'm afraid that it's going to hurt you, even more the longer you wait."

"Why do you say that?"

He sighed and leaned back in his seat, his head was on the headrest and his eyes were closed "your feelings for Yoongi are only going to grow, and if you don't let yourself open up to us, it'll get harder."

He's right, she was closing herself off to them. She looks at them like friends and Yoongi like a lover and it's not fair. "I'll try harder," she whispered.

"Don't push yourself too hard, it shouldn't be forced. You should want to be with us, you should be drawn to us. It should be easy, natural."

Emevol reached forward and palmed his cheek, he leaned into her hand and closed his eyes, he was nuzzling her basically. "I could fall for you, I know I could. I just have to get past the conflict that's in my heart."

He turned his head and kissed the inside of her palm, it was such a sweet gesture. "Let's go inside, Tae said that everyone is getting antsy because they know that you are out here and that your emotions are all over the place."

She didn't say anything, she just nodded her head. He got out of the car and walked around to her side, he opened the door and reached out for her hand. His smile was beautiful, Em couldn't help but return it. When they got inside Yoongi was the first to her. He took her hand from Jimin's and pulled her to his room. 

They could hear their protests but Yoongi didn't care, he shut his door and looked at her, "are you okay Princess?" Em nodded and wrapped herself around him. Her head was on his chest and she just breathed him in and listened to his heartbeat. "Are you sure?"

She squeezed him tighter, "I'm going to start staying with the others, it's only fair Yoongi."

"You are leaving me?" His voice was tight and full of tears.

"Never Yoongi never. But I'm scared of my mother and what she's going to do. I need to complete the bonds."

"Don't please, I.."

She knew he was going to take this hard, "I at least need to with Jungkook, you know that right?"

His head was on her shoulder now, she could feel his hot tears running down her neck and shirt. "I know, I'm just scared."

"My love for you will never waiver, I need you to know that. You are the first boy I ever fell in love with, and you never forget your first love, ever."

"I was your first love?"

"First and only."

"But not for long, you'll start to love them too."

She pulled his head away from her neck and kissed him, she could taste his tears. "I know, but it will never ever change how much I care about you."

He kissed her, it was frantic. He was pulling at her clothes, once she was naked he picked her up and carried her to his bed. He pushed his pants down and he was in her, Emevol gasped. "Sorry, I'm so sorry. I can't explain it, I just.. I just. I need them to know that you are mine."

He grabbed her wrist and he bit her mark, the orgasm that ran through her body was so strong that she was momentarily speechless. She couldn't even use her voice, her entire body was shaking and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Em felt him shudder and then he filled her up. He crashed down on top of her. "I love you Emevol."

"I know, I love you too." He fell asleep, she got him tucked into bed. 

Emevol sat next to him and brushed his hair back a bit. He was so beautiful and so broken, "please don't leave me Emevol. I won't survive without you" he whispered so softly. She thought he'd woken up, but he was still asleep.

"You are stuck with me forever," she replied before she kissed him on the forehead. She needed to leave or she'd never go to Jk. 

"If you love them, all of them, it will be my end."

She didn't know what he was talking about, but he rolled over and was no longer speaking so she couldn't ask him. She'll have to ask him tomorrow. She threw her clothes on and left his room. She didn't know which room was Jungkook's, she was going to call him but he was there, in the hall, waiting for her.

His arms were crossed against his chest, "so you two had fun."

She glared at him a bit and he smirked, he stalked towards her and picked her up. The next thing she knew she was being thrown over his shoulder, her face was in the middle of his back. "Kookie what are you doing?"

"Taking you to my room Love."