Chapter 11

Emevol woke up and kept her eyes closed, this wasn't Yoongi. But she heard his voice and Hobi's, she just needed to fall asleep again. If she could get back to her world, the only issue was she was too interested in what they were saying to fall asleep.

"You know that since our marks touched she'll have to be in contact with me?"

Yoongi sighed, "I know, she's just not ready for it. For all of you guys."

"Well you know that if I made her orgasm she wouldn't have to see me as often?"

She heard Yoongi growling, "she's mine Hoseok."

"She's not just yours, she's our soulmate, all 7 of ours. You can't keep her to yourself forever."

"Until she's ready, I can and I will."

Emevol set the illusion that she was still in his arms and she carefully got off the bed without either of them touching her. Then she did something she never thought she'd do, she purposely tried to reach Yoongi in her mind 'Yoongi?'

She saw him jolt a bit, 'you are awake?'

'yes and he's holding onto an illusion. I don't know how long I can keep it. Can you get him out of here?'

'of course.' "Hobi, I think she's good. You can go now."

Hobi looked down at the illusion, "but I don't want to leave."

Yoongi sighed, "I don't want to freak her out. She'll go back to her world. Do you want that?"

Hobi actually looked ashamed, he shook his head no and he slowly unwrapped the illusion Em from his arms. "Fine, but don't wait until she's that far gone before you call me again. I know you love her, but I do too."

"You don't even know her," Yoongi yelled.

Hobi placed his hands on his shoulders, "Yoongi, I know she's special to you. But she's our soulmate too and I do love her. Ever since I heard her voice, I knew she'd be perfect. Then when I had her in my arms, I see why you don't want to share." He started to walk away and before he got to the door he turned back, "I only want the best for her Yoongi, she won't be complete until she has all 7 of us. You are fighting against fate here, the longer she stays away from us, the weaker she'll become."

When Hobi was gone she appeared, "is that true Yoongi? Is what he said true?" Em already knew the answer, she could tell by the look on his face. "How often do I have to see him?"

"You lasted a week before you needed to touch him again, you should see him every 4 days or so if you want to prevent getting sick."

"How come you don't have to see them as often?"

"We aren't the same type of soulmates, our bond with you is sexual. With the others, it's comfort and companionship. It affects me harder than them because I like guys too. The maknae's don't get sick without touching me, it's only me that does. But because you touched Hobi, he was just as sick as you."

"Fuck, I really can't meet the others now. There's no way."

Yoongi pulled her into his arms and he was rocking her back and forth, "don't worry I'll protect you from them."

"But Hobi said that I won't be complete until I have all 7 of you. After our marks touched I felt stronger, more powerful. The same thing happened with Hobi. As much as I don't want to meet them, I might have to." She sighed, she didn't want that. But she doesn't trust the Queen, if she's as powerful as Yoongi said then Emevol might need their strength in order to defeat her.

Em didn't need to see him to know he was frowning, he continued to rock her back and forth and eventually, she fell asleep.

"Come to me Emevol," he whispered.

Ugh how does he know her name, did Yoongi tell him? Yoongi had to be asleep, otherwise, she wouldn't have ended up in Hobi's bed. "Why did you call me Hobi?"

"Because you aren't just his soulmate, there are 7 of us total Emevol. I'm not sure how honest Yoongi is being with you. You will die if you don't bond with all of us."

She gasped, "no, he would have told me that."

"It won't be right away, if I know Yoongi he'll slowly have you bond with us and then he'll keep you to himself with the exception of when you HAVE to bond again."

"That's fine with me, I can bond with you guys and not have to deal with you."

Hobi shook his head, "you don't understand, if we aren't with you, how Yoongi is with you. Your soul will shatter, you won't survive that. You may be fine for a few years, but eventually, it will happen. I know you are resisting this, I even understand why. But it's not how you think."

Emevol turned her head a bit, she'll admit she was curious. "We didn't reject Yoongi. I'm sure that you know he doesn't care about the sex of a person?" She nodded her head to let him know she did. "There is more than one of us that are the same way. But Yoongi was obsessed with finding you, he's the one that pulled away from us. After that we separated into different groups. The maknae's have all bonded with each other, and Jk with me. The other two bonded and they stay away from us."

"Why was finding me such a big deal?"

Hobi sighed, "we don't know, we practically had to force him to bond with the maknae's. While you can survive without the bond, it draws you together. When you have multiple soulmates like we do, the only thing that keeps you sane is by bonding with someone. Or at least with us it does, our bonds are more platonic. Well at least me and Jk it is, I can't speak for the others since I'm not in that bond. But with you, it would be sexual, no doubt about that."