Chapter 50

She wasn't going to lie, she rushed through eating just so she could drag Taekook to the bedroom. She practically pushed them down the hall. "We're going, we're going sheesh."

Jungkook was trying his hardest to look annoyed but she saw his grin. Tae was just as excited as she was, as soon as they walked into Jk's room she pushed Tae on the bed. He sat down on the edge looking so amused. Em looked over her shoulder and told Jk to strip, then she focused on getting Tae naked. 

His shirt came off and she threw it across the room, he lifted up a bit so she could strip him of his pants and underwear. Emevol felt Jk behind her, his hardness caressing her ass cheeks. "You have on a lot of clothes Love."

"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?"

He growled a bit and pulled her shirt over her head, his lips went to her shoulder and his hands ran down her arms. She felt Tae's hands on her, he removed her bottoms just as swiftly as she removed his. His mouth was on her stomach, kissing, sucking, leaving little love bites. Em felt her bra being unsnapped and she was finally fully exposed. 

Em pushed Tae onto his back and kissed down his chest so she could get to where she wanted and what she wanted. She wrapped her lips around him and they both groaned. Emevol felt Jk's hands running down her body, caressing her, encouraging her to go faster. He leaned down and kissed her neck softly, "I'm going to slam into you and as soon as you soak my cock, I'm slamming into him while you ride him. Do you understand Love?"

She had her mouth on Tae and she wasn't willing to stop what she was doing to answer so she just moaned out a yes and hoped he took the hint. He seemed to, he lifted her hips up so she was on her knees. He blew on her core and she whimpered. She needed him, she needed him inside her so badly. She kept pushing her hips back, she needed friction but he wasn't doing it.

Em started to whine, it came out as a garbled mess but it made him chuckle. "I'll give you what you want, don't worry." She felt his tip graze her lightly and her whole body shivered. He pushed in slowly, annoyingly slow. She tried to make him go faster by moving her hips, but his grip on her was strong. He was holding her in place. "Needy little thing aren't you?"

She shook her head up as much as she could which made Tae moan and thrust into her mouth more. Jk chuckled, "this is a sight I could get used to, my two soulmates beneath me and whimpering messes." Then he started fucking her hard, moans were leaving her lips. She had practically turned into a vibrator on Tae's dick. He was fisting her hair and was fucking her mouth. 

"I'm close," he gritted out.

"So is she, she's squeezing my dick so much." He reached around and started thumbing her clit, "cum for me Love, cum for me and swallow everything he gives you." His hips started moving faster and so did Tae's, they came together in a mess of cries and grunts. 

She felt Jk slip out of her as she fell forward on Tae, their hearts pounding against each other's chests. Their breathing ragged, she moved her head so she could lick the sweat that was rolling down his neck. He shivered a bit, and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"Scoot back a bit Tae," Jk instructed.

Tae kept her in his hold and scooted up farther back on the bed. Jk grabbed Tae's hips and he pulled him up onto his thighs. Tae let his legs fall on either side of Jk's, while mine were at Tae's waist. She started kissing Tae's neck while Jk ran his fingers through her pussy. She felt Tae flinch a bit and then he moaned loudly.

Jk leaned over and kissed up her spine, Tae was a whimpering mess underneath her. He was getting hard again, she could feel his tip straining to enter her. "You two ready?"

Both of them nodded their heads and Jk pulled his fingers out of Tae, Em got up so she could slide down Tae's hard cock but she felt Jk pull her back just a bit. He slammed into her and rocked a few times and then he guided her down onto Tae. "Don't move yet, let me get in first. But kiss him, distract him for me."

She'll use any excuse to kiss Tae, her hands went to his hair and she ran her tongue across the seam of his lips. She was begging for entrance which he gladly gave her. Em knew the instant that Jk started to push his way in because Tae's grip on her hips was borderline painful. Once Jk was fully seated, he told her to start moving. Jk had Tae properly pinned to where he couldn't move at all, so it was up to them two to do the work and she was totally okay with that.

Emevol started bouncing up and down on Tae's cock, while Jk assaulted his ass. Tae was fisting the sheets so tightly, his head was shaking back and forth. He was whimpering and tears were in his eyes. She started to stop, she didn't want to hurt him. But Jk wouldn't let her, "he's just overwhelmed, I'm hitting his prostate and you are soaking his cock. Don't stop though, not until we cum."

She nodded and started bouncing again, "I'm close," he whimpered beneath her.

With her hands running up his chest, "cum for me Tae, please."

His teeth were clenched a bit, "I want you to cum first."

Em leaned down and bit his lip softly, "how about at the same time?" He nodded his head yes so fast that it was adorable. "Alright, let go Tae and I promise I will too."

Jk picked up his pace and so did she, as soon as she felt his hot cum hit her, she let out a strangled cry. She couldn't even move, she just sat on his and rode out her orgasm. A few more pumps and Jk grunted behind us. His head fell forward onto her shoulder and he kissed her neck.

"Fuck that was the best sex I've ever had."

Emevol patted Jk's head and looked down at Tae, "are you okay Tae?"

His big boxy grin was in full effect, "I couldn't be happier."