Chapter 46

Jin lifted Em from Joon's lap, she whimpered at the loss of his cock filling her up. He laid her on her back, his tongue was on her neck before he started sucking on her vein. He nuzzled her ear, "don't worry babe, I'll fill you up." And then he slammed into her making her scream his name.

He was moving fast, but she heard Joon groan. Em opened her eyes and Jin had his lips wrapped around Joon's cock. He pulled back and looked at Joon with so much love in his eyes, "fuck, it tastes like you and her." Then he took him all the way into his throat.

How he was deep-throating Joon and pounding into her, she have no idea but she wasn't going to complain. Her orgasm hit and it triggered Jin's, Jin's moaning around Joon's cock triggered Joon to fill up Jin's mouth. When Joon fell back on the bed Jin pulled her body up, he opened his mouth and she could see Joon's cum sitting on his tongue.

He kissed her, his tongue swirling around hers. They could taste all of them, it made her body shiver in pleasure. He pulled back and smirked, "looks like we ruined you, babe."

Joon brushed her hair back, "aww Jin, look at her fucked out face. Isn't it just beautiful?"

Jin hummed in agreement, so she snorted and then made her way to shower. Those two might just give me a run for her money. Once she got cleaned and dressed they were still in bed, Jin had his head on Joon's chest and they were watching her every move. "I'm hungry, so I'll see you two turds later."

Then she ran out of their room before they could start yelling at her. Life here was amazing, she wasn't sure why she fought against this for so long. Yes, part of it was Yoongi, but the other part was just her being scared. She heated up some leftovers, she didn't want a full meal, just enough to give her some energy. Once that was done she headed to the laundry room.

With 8 soulmates in one house and the amount of sex they all have, they go through sheets like it's nobody's business. She had a basket full of clean sheets and she just removed another one from the dryer. Time to switch out the loads and get them started. Em looked to her left, there was a massive pile of dirty sheets. She could smell them and herself on them. As gross as it sounds, it was comforting.

"Why are you looking at a pile of dirty sheets with a grin on your face?" Em whipped around and looked at Tae, he narrowed his eyes at her. "And why do you look guilty?"

"Uh, okay I'm not weird. I swear."

He scoffed, "says every weird person ever."

She cocked her head to the side, he's not wrong but still. "You got me there." She pointed to the sheets, "I like the smell, it's comforting."

He smiled softly, his eyes full of love. He wrapped his arms around her and his palm went to the back of her head and he pulled it to his chest. Em could hear his heartbeat against her ear, it matched her own. Perfectly in sync with each other. "You are bonded with all of us. While only Jimin, Jk's, and your scent are comforting to me. The others don't bother me since they are my soulmates too."

"You don't think I'm weird?"

He snorted a bit and then leaned down to whisper, "that you love the smell of our cum? No, but it does make me think that you are a huge horndog."

Then he laughed maniacally and took off running, "yah, Kim Taehyung. Get your ass back here now." She was chasing him around the living room while he was still laughing his ass off.

Jk and Jimin were sitting on the couch watching them with amused expressions, "why is she chasing you Taehyungie?"

Tae smirked at Jimin while jumping over the chair, "she likes the smell of our cum. She was grinning like a freaking horn dog in the laundry room."

"I am going to kill you Tae!" Em shouted while jumping over Jungkook's legs. 

"Gotta catch me first." Why was she chasing him when she can make him come to me? Em 'tripped' and fell down. She cried out and whimpered in pain while clutching her ankle. "Omo, are you okay Precious?"

He was kneeling down in front of her with so much concern on his face. Em looked up at him and the tears magically went away, "perfect now that I got you right where I wanted." Then she pounced on him. She pushed him back on the floor and sat on his stomach while holding his arms above his head.

He let out a little grunt as the air left his body, Jimin started laughing "I can't believe you fell for that. Like come on Tae, she barely tripped."

He glared at his soulmate, "well excuse me for being concerned about my favorite soulmate."

Jimin gasped dramatically, his hand on his chest and his mouth wide open. "How dare you! I've lived with you ever since you turned 18. We have a business together."

Jungkook snorted, "yeah but I work his body like a damn instrument. I give him orgasms, you don't. If anyone should be mad, it should be me."

They weren't really mad, they were just trying to annoy Tae. And she was all for it. Yoongi walked in and looked at the scene before him. He walked over and kissed Jimin quickly and then he kissed her. "Do I even want to know what's going on here?"

Em looked at Tae and smirked, "nope, but I want a hug. Tae Tae was so mean to me. He made fun of me and then I fell down and got hurt."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, "I think you are lying, but I won't say no to a hug." He reached down and lifted her off of Tae. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and then stuck her tongue out at Tae. Who did it right back. 

Jimin leaned over towards Jk, "how are you younger than him, yet more mature?"

Jk shrugged, "good genes I guess."