Chapter 17

The match was going great, Emevol had no idea what was going on but Jungkook was really great about keeping her in the loop. When Hobi pulled off a ridiculous move she turned to give Kook a huge high five and their soul marks touched. The skies turned dark, thunder and lightning followed.

The crowd started to whisper, "is that the lost Princess?"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, "get her out of here now, take her back to your place. I'll make sure you aren't followed."

Jungkook grabbed her and they started running, Yoongi was blocking anyone from following them. But they were pushing him, Em was afraid he was going to be hurt. She yelled his name, tears falling down her face. "He'll be okay, I promise Love. Look, Hobi is right there with him." It made her feel a little better, but she didn't want anything to happen to either of them.

Kook got the two of them to his house without anyone tailing them, "I can't reach either of them, what happened to them?"

He was petting her hair trying to calm her down, "it's because you are so upset, I spoke to both of them. They are on their way."

"Are are you sss uure?"

"I would never lie to you Love."

Jungkook reached out to them, 'you two need to hurry back. She can't reach you and she's having a panic attack. She's not going to calm down until she sees you.'

'We're 5 minutes away Jk, just keep her as calm as you can.'

"Love, they are almost here. Okay?" She nodded but her eyes were glazed over and she was still breathing erratically. They crashed in just a few minutes later. "Love, look they are here."

"Sweetheart, we're okay. We're here."

"Princess look at me."

She couldn't focus on anything, she was just freaking out. Her hair started to turn black. "What the fuck is happening."

"Shit, she must be getting angry. Time for drastic measures." Yoongi grabbed her arm and he bit her soul mark. When her body started shaking her hair turned back to red. Her body shook and then she passed out.

"Explain Yoongi."

Yoongi turned to look at Hobi, "you know the prophecy right?" They both nodded their heads, "if she gets really angry her hair starts to turn black. So if you see it, you need to bring her back. I'm not sure exactly what will happen when it goes all Raven but I'd like to prevent it as long as possible."

"Anything else we should know about our soulmate?"

Yoongi snorted, "oh Jk there is SO much more about her. But since she told me it wouldn't be right for me to tell you. You'll have to wait for her to open up more." He went to stand up, "since she bonded with Jk I'll leave her here with you guys tonight. Take care of her." And then he was off.

Yoongi couldn't believe that she bonded with yet another one, he knows that she has to but he was just so afraid of losing her. There's more than one prophecy concerning the princess, and he really wants one of them to be true. 

Jungkook picked up his soulmate and carried her to his bed, she was still whimpering a little and it was making his heart hurt. He can't believe that he bonded with her, it was an accident but he's not mad it happened. He's just worried that she'll be mad.

Her breathing turned even and then she was gone. "Hyung!" Jk yelled, Hobi crashed into his room. "She's gone."

'Yoongi did you call her to you?'

'No, I didn't. Is she gone?'

'Yes!'

'I'll try and call her back, if she went back home I can bring her back. You two should try too.'

Jin looked down at the small redhead in his arms, huh it worked. He didn't think it would when that lady was telling him about it. He didn't want to do the next part, his brain was screaming at him to stop but for some reason, he couldn't resist. He gave her the potion that the Queen demanded.

He got up and gently placed her in the bed, he made sure that she was comfortable and then he left. "She's here, just as you requested your majesty. Will you release us now?"

The Queen spun around and glared at the insolent boy in front of her, "I will release your soulmate when I feel like it. For now, go to your room."

He spun around on his heels and left the throne room, the Queen was pissed. She didn't work this hard for this long only for her daughter to show up and ruin everything. She made her way to her daughters' new prison cell, she was a pretty little thing. She had ruby-red hair like her mother and purple eyes just like her father.

The King, that imbecile. Her family worked hard to weasel their way into the castle, it took so much magic to merge his real soulmate with herself so she'd bear the soul mark. Then even more to change and forge the prophecy and ensure that everyone for as long as they could remember would believe it was true. 

There was one family that was in charge of the prophecies, the Min family. They were the last royal family before her coven started interfering. Once the Min's were ousted, the coven wreaked havoc on all of the prophecies. 

Then when her daughter was born and she had her seven soulmates, the plan was in motion. It didn't take long to convince her stupid husband to send their precious daughter away to save her and the kingdom. Since no one knew about the actual prophecies concerning the princess it was so easy.

What she didn't count on was how much her soulmates were interfering. She had to take drastic measures and kidnap two of the bonded ones, the two that stay away from the others. Seokjin and Namjoon, pathetic really. All it took was a well-placed knife to Namjoon's throat and Seokjin caved, vowing to do anything.

In the end he didn't comply, once he found out that the Queen wanted him to hurt his precious little soulmate he refused. So she gave him a little something that made him the perfect little soldier. She looked down at her sleeping daughter, she should kill her. Well, she's going to kill her, just not yet.