Chapter 47

Emevol love playing with them, being goofy. She was an only child that never fit in with anyone because of her conditions. So she really only had her mother, and while she is amazing, she's her mother. She had never had friends before. Yes, they are her soulmates, but they are friends too. Yoongi sat down on the chair with her still wrapped around him. He turned on the Tv and just held her.

A week went by before they caught a break. "I think I've figured out a way for you to see your Dad."

She popped her head up out of Jungkook's lap, "oh yeah how?"

Yoongi sat down, "he apparently goes to your grave every Thursday around noon to talk to you."

She sat up immediately, "that's tomorrow. I want to go. I have to talk to him."

He sighed, "I knew you would. But I don't want you going alone."

"Yoongi, I'm not going to put any of you in danger. I can come and go as I please, no one can hurt me. And if they even try, I'll throw some fireballs at them." And just to prove the point, she conjured up a massive fireball and looked at him with a smug expression.

He knew he wouldn't win, no one wins against her when she truly wants it. "Can I at least drop you off? I'll take you there and then leave, I promise."

That would work since she didn't know where the damn cemetery is. "Okay, deal." She spent the rest of the day planning what she was going to say to him. She didn't know why she was so nervous.

"Go to sleep or I'll lock you up so you can't see your father tomorrow."

Emevol snorted, "we both know that won't work."

He nuzzled into her, his head was laying on her shoulder. "I know but one can dream sweetheart."

Her hand went to his hair, "night Hobi. I love you."

"Night Emevol, I love you too."

She got up the next morning and put on an outfit Kook picked out, it was leather leggings, doc boots, and a hoodie that came down to mid-thigh, but it was cut at an angle so it was longer on the right than the left. There were also cat ears on the hood, her entire outfit was black and if it wasn't for the cat ears she'd look badass, but because of them. She just looked cute and not even remotely scary at all. 

Jin snorted when she walked into the hallway, his hands went up to pinch the right ear on her hood, "well don't you look like an adorable little assassin?"

"Shut it Seokjin," Em said with mock annoyance. She could tell he was about to make a smart remark back, but thankfully Yoongi interrupted otherwise they'd stand in the hallway trading witty remarks back and forth for who knows how long. 

"Are you ready to go Princess?"

With one last glare at Jin, she turned around and looped her arms around Yoongi's. "Of course, let's go!" He drove them to the place where her body was supposed to be buried. It really made her wonder what they put in the casket. Her father knew she wasn't in there, so why did he come visit it every week?

Yoongi parked but didn't say a word, he just looked out the windshield. He looked like he had a lot on his mind, she reached over and gently squeezed his forearm. "Are you okay Yoongi?"

"Yes and no. I know you need to do this, I just feel like this is the beginning."

"The beginning, the beginning of what?"

He looked at her with so much seriousness in his gaze, "the beginning of the end. We'll face our battle soon. I don't want to lose you Emevol, I can't lose you."

She knew this wasn't about soulmates, this was about something else. Something bigger. She pulled him in for a hug, her hand in his hair, petting him, reassuring him that everything is and was going to be okay. "I will be fine Yoongi, I have 7 very important reasons to live."

He shuttered out a breath against his neck, "you better go before I refuse to let go of you." He pulled back but stopped to look at her, he kissed her forehead briefly with his eyes closed. 'I love you Emevol, I love you with everything I am.'

'I love you Yoongi, you are my heart, my soul. You found me when I was lost, more than once. I wouldn't survive without you.' And then she left because he was right if she didn't go now. She never would. 

Emevol got out of the car and threw invisibility around her as she made her way to her grave that was at the top of the hill according to Yoongi. After climbing 9 million stairs she was cursing herself for not doing more cardio. Apparently, lots of sex wasn't enough exercise, and honestly, that shit just made her mad.

By the time she made it to the top she was huffing and puffing like she'd been smoking for years and she just tried to run a marathon. Thankfully she beat her father there because she needed time to calm the hell down before he got there and heard her.

Emevol saw the top of his head about 15 minutes later, he already had tears falling from his eyes. He has a bouquet of flowers, he placed them on her grave and removed the old ones and put them in the trash can that was a few feet away. Then he spent a few minutes cleaning up some stray leaves. By the time he sat down on the bench Emevol was thoroughly confused. 

She gets that she was his daughter, but he's only seen her once since they sent her away. Why is her death affecting him that much? Is the love of a parent that strong? Does it run that deep? She placed her hands on her tummy, mourning for the child she had lost. The child that was stolen from her.