Chapter 45

The funeral dragged on, so many people wanted to give their condolences for the lost Princess. Emevol felt eyes on her, she glanced to the left and there was a woman that looked just like her. She could have been my twin, there were subtle differences. Where her hair was red like the sunset, the ladies was red like the sunrise. Em's eyes were purple and hers were green. But other than that they were practically identical. She was staring at her like she knew who Em was, she was in disguise but it didn't seem to fool the lady at all.

'Guys no reaction but someone is watching us, well me. She's been staring at me for a while and she looks like she knows me.'

Tae flinched, slightly but he flinched. The woman narrowed her eyes at us a bit, like that was all the confirmation she needed. 'Where?'

'In front of us a few rows up to the left, the redhead.'

Jimin glanced over, she could feel his body tense up a bit. 'We should go.'

When they left but she felt her eyes on her the entire time, she felt like she couldn't breathe until they were out of her sight.

Tae was squeezing her hand, "are you okay Eme?"

She squeezed his hand back, "I'm fine, it was just nerve-wracking that's all."

They went about their lives just enjoying each other. There wasn't much else she could do until she found a way to speak to her father.

Joon looked over at the other couch and saw Emevol curled up in Jin's lap, they were both fast asleep and Joon didn't think his heart could take it. They were just too freaking cute. He got up and situated Emevol so he could carry Jin to his room. Once he got him settled and undressed as well as himself, he did something he's never done before besides the day they got her back from the castle. He called Emevol to him, she appeared seconds later. 

He made quick work of her clothes and he laid her in between them. Jin blinked his eyes open and looked at the scene before him before he grinned. "Someone horny?"

Joon scoffed, "don't act like you haven't been dreaming of all three of us together."

Jin blew out his breath, "well you aren't wrong there. So how are we going to wake her up?"

"In the best way possible."

Emevol woke up right as the orgasm hit her, she opened her mouth to moan and lips were on hers and a tongue was exploring every inch of her mouth. She didn't even need to open her eyes to know it was Jin, those pillow lips are not so easily mistaken. She fisted his hair and held him close while she rode out her orgasm.

He let her go as soon as she stopped twitching. Em blinked her eyes open and grinned at her two soulmates, "not that I'm complaining by any means, but I distinctly remember falling asleep on your lap in the living room."

Em looked down at Joon who was still between her legs with a smug grin on his face, "sorry sweets but we needed some time with you. We weren't sure you'd be okay with this, but since you were okay with Yoongi and Jimin." He blew out his breath and then smiled, "we really wanted to be with you, the three of us. We are bonded like Jimin and Yoongi are."

She sat up with a huge grin on her face, "oh my god, Namjin. I get to see Namjin up close? My little fan girl heart might not be able to take that." She placed her hand over her heart and smirked, "but I'm willing to take one for the team and try."

They both started cracking up so hard, "Namjin, what the hell is Namjin?"

She narrowed her eyes at Joon, "it's your ship name. Namjoon + Seokjin = Namjin. Duh."

He made a face like he was thinking and then he shrugged, "you can tell us more about it later. But for now, it's fun time sweets."

She was getting ready to ask what they were going to do when they kissed. Joon grabbed Jin's head and brought it to his mouth. They kissed and it had her all kinds of twisted up inside, but in the best way possible. She didn't want to stop them, but she wanted to do something. So she took a page from Yoongi's book, she ran her hands down their chests and fisted them.

They groaned into each other's mouths and started pumping their hips. Em bent down and wrapped her lips around Joon's head and started moving him down her throat. But she kept working Jin with her hand. She wasn't going to leave either of them out, unless they annoyed her that is. After a minute or so she switched and took Jin into her throat. 

Their kisses were getting more frantic and sloppy, their groaning was getting louder and she was loving it. She went back to Joon and with a few hard sucks he was orgasming into her mouth. Then it was Jin's turn, when he had his pleasure they crashed down on the bed while she sat there feeling smug. 

Em brought these two men to their knees in less than five minutes, their breathing was borderline on gasping. "Don't make that face, we'll be ready for another round in just a few minutes."

"If you say so Jinnie," she scoffed with a shrug of her shoulders. "Besides, I'm quite enjoying the view. You two are pretty fun to look at with your fucked out faces." She ran her hands up their thighs to their cocks that started hardening in her hands, "I can't wait to ruin you two."

Joon growled and pulled her on top of him, he slammed into her and she moaned. Em couldn't even concentrate on Jin because Joon was fucking her too good. "Give her to me Joon." Jin growled from beside them.