Chapter 15

"I'm going to shower, I'll only be a few minutes."

"Is Kookie showering?"

Hobi stopped at the bathroom door and turned around, "no, he's a night owl so he'll shower later before he goes to bed. Why?"

"Do you mind if I go talk to him for a bit? I promise to come back here before you go to sleep."

He smiled softly, "he's your soulmate too, I know he'd love to spend time with you."

Emevol hopped up and ran towards him, she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big squeeze. "Thanks Hobi." Then she was off and she knocked on his door. She heard him yell come in. When she walked in he had a Vr headset on and he was punching the air and ducking. "Hey Kookie, whatcha doin?"

He pulled the headset off and looked at her with his big doe eyes, "Emevol.." He whispered.

"That's my name Kookie, now again whatcha doin?"

"I'm testing out a new game for a company."

Her eyebrows raised a bit, "that sounds like fun. Is that what you do for a living?"

"Yeah, well I'm a pro gamer but I test out a lot of new games as well as do streaming and stuff," he ruffled the back of his hair, "I know that a lot of people think it's dumb and not a real job, but I like it."

"I don't think it's dumb, video games are fun and it gives people a way to escape for a little while." He really seemed to like that.

"Do you want to play?"

She waved her hands no, "I just showered, I don't want to get all sweaty. But is there a way I can watch you?"

He handed her a different headset, "you can watch on this if you want? You'll be able to see what I'm seeing. I'm going to play a different game though, I was testing out a boxing game. It's not as fun to watch."

They put their gear on and he loaded up the game, it was some martial arts game with lots of jumping around and spinning. After about 30 minutes she felt like she was going to be sick. "Kookie," she whimpered.

Jungkook whipped his headset off and looked at Emevol, she was weaving a bit. He ran over to her and he gently pulled her headset off, she looked a little green. "Emevol are you okay?"

"Kookie, I don't feel good, like at all." Her eyes were closed, "I think I'm going.."

He picked her up and ran to his bathroom, he got her to the toilet just in time. Jungkook grabbed her hair to get it out of the way, there went all her dinner. When she was finally done she laid her head on the wall and closed her eyes. "Emevol are you okay?"

"Yeah," she croaked out. 

He ran back to his room and grabbed a bottle of water, "here," he said quietly.

She slowly blinked open her eyes, "thanks Kookie." She took small sips, "that was horrible, I'm never playing VR again."

It made her laugh a bit, "next time I'll put it on the tv for you."

Her eyes were closed again, "that sounds nice."

"Do you want to eat something?"

"Ugh, no. Please don't talk about food."

He chuckled lightly before reaching down and picking her up. He gently placed her onto the counter and got her toothbrush ready. They each had one for her in their rooms, "here, I thought you might want to brush your teeth."

"Thanks," she grabbed it but she didn't make a move to do anything, she just leaned back against the mirror. 

"Do you need help Emevol?"

"No I can do it, just give me a minute."

Jungkook took the toothbrush from her and added the toothpaste, he got it wet and then he pinched her chin. She didn't resist, she just opened her mouth and let her brush her teeth. "Spit love." She was so compliant right now and he must say, he likes it. He used his thumb to clean up her lips from the leftover toothpaste. "Let me get you back to Hobi." She nodded her head slightly and winched. 

When Jungkook got her back to Hobi's room he was sitting on his bed, when he saw the younger carrying her he jumped up and ran over to them. "What happened? Jk what did you do?"

She waved her hands trying to explain but it just caused her to groan and clutch her head. "She wanted to watch me play VR, I think she has severe motion sickness. She threw up all of her dinner."

Hobi reached to take her from Jk, "I'm sorry I yelled at you, I've got her." 

Jungkook handed her over and he tucked her hair behind her ear, he leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight Love."

Hobi laid her down as gently as possible, he was trying not to jostle her too much. "Emevol, I'm going to get you some painkillers okay? I'll be right back."

"Thanks Hobi," she whispered.

He took off towards the kitchen, they had a medicine cabinet in there. He searched around until he found the bottle he was looking for, he grabbed it and a bottle of water. "Here sweetheart, can I help you sit up so you can take this?"

She sat up slowly but she kept her eyes closed, she reached out her hand and he put two little peach pills in her hand. She popped them in her mouth and then she reached out for the water. He twisted the cap off and handed it to her. Once she was done she handed him the water and then she reached out again. He didn't know what she wanted.

She blinked her eyes open, she motioned for him. Ahh that's what she wants, she pulled him down onto his bed, and then she snuggled into him. The sigh that left her lips was doing things to him. "Sweetheart?" Hmm, that was her only response. "If we hold our marks together it'll make you feel better faster."

She didn't even reply she just held her arm up, Hobi grabbed it and as soon as their marks touched he could see her getting better. He wasn't hurt or sick so it had a completely different effect on him. He bit his lip and kept his mouth closed, he wouldn't do anything. This is to get her better.