Chapter 22

Tae was the first to crack, "well you nailed us two that's for sure."

The rest nodded their agreement, Jin walked towards her, "Emevol, I, well Joon, and I need to tell you something. When we were trapped with you, we tried bonding with you in order to wake you up. It didn't work. We know that you didn't want to bond with us, and we are sorry. We just didn't know what else to do. And, I'm sorry I called you to me. They had Joon, she was threatening to kill him if I didn't. I didn't want to do it, so she drugged me. I had no choice, and I'm sorry."

He started sobbing, it was breaking her heart. She knew her mother was evil but she didn't think she'd do something like this. Though she shouldn't be that surprised, she did send her daughter to another world. Emevol walked towards him, she wiped his tears off his cheek. "Jin, I don't blame you. I would have done the same if I had been in your position."

"You don't hate me?"

She gave him a soft smile, "I could never hate you, you are my soulmate."

"But you didn't want to bond with us, we thought you were rejecting us."

"I wasn't rejecting any of you, I just wasn't ready for all of this. It was overwhelming enough with just Yoongi. I mean this isn't even my planet, it's almost 2022 where I'm from. Then I wake up and find myself in the arms of a man I've known for years, but this wasn't my Min Yoongi. I convince myself that it was just my brain tricking me, that I was manifesting Yoongi because of BTS. Throw in the magic, voices, and soulmates. It's a lot to take in. I'm sorry I hurt you guys, I really am. Can you forgive me?"

They all surrounded her in a hug, it was overwhelming, there were six of them. "I'm good guys, I promise. Are any of you hungry?"

They pulled back and Joon pulled out his phone, "I'll order us some food."

Jungkook grabbed her hand and dragged her to the couch, he pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. "I missed you Love, so so much."

Kookie makes her smile, "I missed you too, I still can't believe that you switched places with them to stay with me."

"Emevol, I would do anything for you." He had his chin on her shoulder, she placed her hands on top of his and he laced his fingers through hers. "Did you take the test yet?" She shook her head no, "you need to do it soon, we need to have a Dr exam you."

She sighed, "you are right. But I need to tell Yoongi first, he deserves to know."

"What do I deserve to know?"

Em turned her head to the side and looked at him, he looked so sad and jealous. She squeezed Jungkook's hand and got up from his lap. She wrapped her arms around Yoongi and laid her head on his chest. His heart was hammering so fast. "You know I love you right?"

"Of course I do, I love you too."

She pulled back and looked into his eyes, "when I was trapped there with Hobi and Jk, the Queen said something to them. We don't know if it's true or not, but she told them that I was pregnant."

His eyes went wide, "who?"

"It would be yours, I haven't with been anyone else. Hobi bought me some tests, would you like me to take one?"

He grabbed her hand and practically dragged her to his room, "please take the tests, take them right now." He was making her laugh, she patted his chest and told him okay.

Em walked into his bathroom and grabbed a test, she did her business and then placed it on the counter. She knew he was standing right outside the door, "come wait with me please."

Yoongi was to her in an instant, he wrapped his arms around her and just stared at the test. It took about a minute before they saw the plus sign, it was faint, extremely faint but it was there. He squeezed her so tightly then he picked her up and placed her on the counter, "I need you, now Princess."

"Then have me Yoongi." He pulled her bottoms off and he was inside her. She was trying not to be loud, she didn't want the other guys to hear her, even more since she hasn't done anything with them. "Kiss me Yoongi, please."

His kiss sets her soul on fire, he's everything she never knew she always wanted. He was going so fast and it didn't take long for them to reach their pleasure. Em was out of breath and so was he, but when he smiled at her it made her heart melt. "Are we going to tell them?"

"Well, Jk and Hobi already know I am. The others have a right to know, I mean this will be my only child." Yoongi pulled back and looked at her, he looked hella guilty. She narrowed her eyes at him, "what aren't you telling me Yoongi?"

He blew out his breath, "there's too much to tell you right now. I need to feed you and our baby." He started getting them dressed, he was ignoring all of her pleas. He started dragging her out to the living room.

She was pissed, he wasn't telling her something and it was something important. "Yoongi I swear to God, if you don't tell me this instant I will make you regret it." She had a fireball already forming in her hand. He spun around to look at her, his eyes went wide and his hands were up in surrender.

"Love, what's going on?"

Em ignored Jk, she was focusing on Yoongi. "Tell me, tell me right now."

"I can't, you aren't ready to hear it."

This mother fucker, Em swore to God she was going to kill him. She could feel herself changing, the anger taking over. 

"God damnit Yoongi, tell her whatever it is that she wants to know before she kills you."

"Don't you think I would if I could Jk?"

"Fine, if you won't do something then I will." He stalked towards her and her eyes drifted to him.

"What are you doing Kookie?"

"Saving you Love."