Chapter 32

Minho watched Ji-Hoon walk inside. He's probably right, Minho groaned as he climbed on top of his rig checking the seals for the 50th time. He got to the top and looked at the horizon, the sun was setting and it was beautiful. He glanced down because he saw red in his peripheral vision. He screamed like a little girl. "Help, someone help. Call 119. There's a girl, blood everywhere."

The cops were questioning Ji-Hoon who looked borderline hysterical. "I swear to God, when I left Seoul there was no bleeding girl in my truck."

"And how long ago was that?"

Jo-Hoon looked at his watch, "almost 9 hours ago now."

The officer nodded his head and continued writing in his notepad, "did you make any stops?"

"No sir, this was the first stop I made."

The officer turned to Minho, "and you were the one to find her?"

"Yes, is she going to be okay?"

The paramedics got the Jane Doe strapped to the gurney, "we need to get her to the hospital right now, she's lost a lot of blood."

Paramedics pushed the gurney quickly into the Emergency Room, "patient is approximately 20 years old, she's a Jane Doe so no guardian, she lost a lot of blood from a stab wound to the abdomen."

Dr. Kim nodded his head and he pushed her into the OR. 3 hours into the surgery his lead Nurse gasped "Dr. Kim, she's pregnant."

"Shit," he yelled.

"Can you save the baby?"

"I'm more concerned with the mother, I'm not even sure I can save her."

9 hours later he was sliding down the wall and Jane Doe was being placed in her room. "You did your best Dr, you saved her."

"I couldn't save the baby though, she's so young. The poor thing."

Yoongi had tears falling down his face, Jimin looked terrible. All of them did but himself and Jungkook, but the younger was quickly getting worse. They were dying, and Yoongi didn't know what to do. Jimin blinked his eyes open, they were bloodshot. He reached up to touch Yoongi's cheek, "why are you crying?"

"Because you are dying you, idiot," Yoongi yelled.

Jimin cracked a smile, "are you sure you didn't dream her saying she'd come back?"

"I promise, she said she'd be right back."

"It's been nearly three weeks Yoongi.  She's probably hurting so much. I miss her."

Jimin's eyes slid closed, "let me take you to Tae." Jimin nodded his head slowly. Yoongi picked him up and carried him across the hall, Jk was with Tae for the moment. The poor guy had been running back and forth between Tae and Hobi. 

Yoongi laid Jimin down next to Tae and they scooted closer together. "We have to do something, they won't survive much longer. And soon it's going to hit you too, I don't have much before I'm useless either."

Yoongi looked at the youngest of the group, "I don't know what to do. She said she'd come back. She wouldn't lie to me."

"Then something is keeping her from us."

"Go to her Yoongi," Jimin whispered with a crack in his voice.

Yoongi reached down and palmed his face, "she's in her world Jimin, I can't."

"Are you so sure? Have you tried?" Jimin smiled and Yoongi felt his heart melting.

He leaned down and kissed him softly, "no, but I will." Jimin nodded his head and his eyes slid closed. 

"Bring her back Hyung, I love her."

"Watch over them Kook, I'll be back as soon as I can." Yoongi slid his eyes closed and he just waited. He didn't want to open his eyes, he was afraid that he was going to still be with the guys. He heard beeping and the smell of bleach and antiseptic.

"What are you doing here? Visiting hours are over." Yoongi spun around and looked at the annoyed nurse, her hands went to her mouth "OMO." Then she turned around and ran out of the room.

Yoongi sighed, damnit Emevol wasn't lying, he was famous here. He followed the nurse "I'm telling you Min Yoongi is standing in that Jane Doe's room."

"Excuse me, can you please tell me what happened to my wife?"

All the nurses spun around, the younger one smacked the one that ran away, "wow they look a lot alike."

Yoongi just stood there and raised his eyebrow, "your wife was brought here a few days ago. She was stabbed and nearly died. Where have you been?"

"I was out of the country, I returned home this morning and she was gone. I've been looking for her ever since. Is she going to be okay?"

The nurse looked sad, "Sir, we aren't sure. She should have woken up by now, but she's not getting better, she's actually getting worse." She picked up the phone, "I'll call the Dr so he can speak to you."

Yoongi ran his hand through his hair, he heard the nurses whispering "it can't be him, his hair is mint right now, plus he's not married nor does he have any tattoos. I think he's in Japan at the moment anyway."

Well at least that's over he thought. He walked back into her room, he was about to hold her hand when the Dr walked in. "What's wrong with my wife?"

"Sit down." Yoongi did as he was told, he was afraid of what he was going to hear. "She came in several days ago with a severe stab wound to the abdomen. The police suspect that she was pushed off of a bridge after she was stabbed. She landed in a truck and they didn't find her for hours. The surgery was successful but she's not getting better. There's no infection since it doesn't smell, her wound is healing and I." 

Tears started falling down the Dr's face, "I tried to save the baby but I couldn't."

Yoongi was glad that he was already sitting down. "Thank you Dr, I know it's not visiting hours but can I stay with her for a little while?"

"Of course." The Dr turned to leave and Yoongi took a deep breath.

He walked over to her bed and he crawled in with her. Their marks touched and some color was coming back to her cheeks. "I missed you Princess, but now I need to get you home."