Chapter 41

Tae grabbed her hips and lifted her up enough so he could slam into her. "Ah hell," she groaned. 

"Ride me precious and you know the drill, keep your eyes on me." She started rocking her hips back and forth, up and down. He was hitting her so deeply that it was taking everything in her to keep her eyes open. "That's a good girl, look at you doing everything I say."

He took over, he was moving her and himself, she threw her head back and whimpered his name. "Eyes on me Emevol," he growled. Em brought her head forward and looked at him right when he hit her g-spot, the orgasm hit her and she had to bite her lip so hard just to keep her eyes open.

"Such a good girl, I'm close precious. I'm going to need one more out of you." He held her above him and he was pounding up into her. Em couldn't even speak, it was just random noises that were leaving her mouth. He slammed into her one last time and they both came.

Her eyelids slid shut as he brought her down to his chest, "get some sleep, it's still early."

The Queen was pacing in her room, it's been a month surely the ones she bonded with are dead by now. How long can they go without touching each other, they were only here a week and she looked sick. It was time to tell the King.

She marched into the throne room, "I need to speak with you my dear. I have sad news," she made sure that she was crying. A part of her was actually sad, as much as she hated her daughter, she also loved her.

The King walked towards his wife and wrapped his arms around her, "what is it, what's wrong?"

"Our daughter, our precious Amelia. She's.. She's dead." Then the Queen collapsed on the floor and balled her eyes out.

"How do you know?"

"When she was born, I gave her some of my magic to keep her safe. It came back to me, the only way that could happen is if she was dead." It was a lie of course, but that idiot didn't need to know.

The King rocked his wife back and forth, "our little girl, she's gone."

'It's a sad day in the Kingdom of Korea. The lost Princess Amelia has sadly passed away. The King and Queen made the announcement earlier.' The news cut from the studio to the King and Queen standing on the balcony. The King had his arm wrapped around the Queen while she cried hysterically. Tears were falling down the King's face, but you could see that he was trying to hold it together for his soulmate. "Our beloved Amelia passed away at home surrounded by family. In one week's time, we'll have her funeral where the public can come and offer their condolences as well as say goodbye to their Princess. We ask that you give us this time to grieve for the daughter we never got to raise."

The King took his wife and helped her inside the palace, as soon as the doors closed he sighed. "I don't like lying to our subjects."

"Well she died on another planet, a planet we sent her to in order to save the kingdom. We don't have her body, how would we explain what we did? They think that she was stolen and we've been searching for her for all these years. If they found out that we actually sent her away, they'd riot."

The King sighed, "I didn't like lying then either, but I bowed to your will because you said it was the only way to save everyone. I'm starting to think that was a bad choice." Then he turned around and left.

Is that bumbling idiot finally getting a spine she thought before she wiped her tears away and went to get something to eat and drink?

Emevol's mouth was wide open, "what the hell was that?"

She was sitting in Jin's lap, "apparently you are dead. I must say, you look amazing for a dead girl."

She turned around and gave him a high five, "I do, don't I?"

"Would you two be serious for five minutes?"

They both looked at Joon and then back at each other, they shrugged and said no perfectly in sync with each other. Joon just sighed. "She thinks you are dead, Princess. This could work in our favor."

Her mouth dropped open, "holy shit Yoongi, you are right. I need to find a way to speak to my father without her around. I need him to know what she's done, all of it."

"I'll look into it," then he got up and left Jin and her alone in the living room.

This is perfect, she was already sitting on his lap. "Jin?" She said quietly.

"Hmm."

"Want to eat something?"

He pulled her around, he looked so concerned "are you hungry? I'm sorry, I should have started dinner already." He was making her giggle, he narrowed his eyes at her. "Why is that so funny?"

She looped her arms around his neck, her lips were so close to his. "Because that's not the type of eating I was talking about."

His eyes went wide, he wrapped his arms around her waist and his lips crashed into hers. His lips were so big and fluffy, when his tongue entered her mouth she moaned. Em straddled him, she didn't want to stop this kiss. She was rocking against him, he was so hard and it was making her crazed.

When she cried out he flipped them around, "I'm sorry I can't wait, I need you. Please."

"I need you too. I love you Jin."

She felt his tears, "I love you too Emevol, I've loved you since the first time I saw you and I'll never forgive myself for calling you to me." He slowly pushed into her, while kissing her. Jin was so large and he was hitting so deep. 

She palmed his face, "but it got me you, so I'm thankful. Then she closed her eyes and just felt everything he was doing, "I'm so close," she whimpered against his neck before she started sucking on his vein.

He groaned and he started moving faster, "come for me, please." And she did, Emevol cried out his name and her entire body started shaking. She felt him hit her deeply one last time and then he moaned out her name. He was out of breath, and still on top of her. "I love you, I love you." He would kiss her and then tell her he loved her. It was so sweet.