Chapter 42

Em started giggling and she felt him grow hard again, she saw the look in his eyes, he wanted her again. "Please? One more time?" She nodded her head and he started moving. "Can you be on top, I want to see you ride me."

Jin lifted her up and she straddled him, when she slid down his length they both groaned low in their throats. "We don't have long, they know what we are doing and I'm surprised they haven't crashed in here," she whispered against his neck.

"Oh they are screaming at me to hurry, but they can wait because I've wanted this for so long."

Em giggled again and then braced herself on his shoulders, "well let's make them really pissed. How loud can you make me scream?"

"Well let's find out." He was smirking and she loved it. 

Jin worked her up and down him, as he was thrusting up in her, his mouth was on her nipples sucking and biting them back and forth. "OH God, Jinnie. Don't stop, please. Faster, I'm so close."

He grunted and started moving even faster, she cried out his name and shook all over him. She soaked him and he filled her up. Em crashed against his chest, "did it work?"

"Oh yeah, we have one minute before they storm in here. All of them are pissed except for Joon, he's a little sad and jealous."

Emevol frowned, "I should go to him. Do you know where he's at?"

"He's in his room."

She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips, "I'm sorry to jump you and run, but I don't want any of you to hurt because of me."

He kissed her back, "it's okay, he's my soulmate too. I don't want him to hurt either." He kissed her forehead softly, "go cheer him up and if you decide to do it the fun way, I will try my hardest to block it out and get dinner ready for you when you are done."

Em fisted his hair and brought his lips back to hers, "just order something because in 15 minutes he's going to have me bent over and hitting me so deeply that you'll have to touch yourself." She kissed him quickly and then hopped off and ran to Joon's room. 

She heard Yoongi yelling "did you have to do it on my couch?" At jin and it made her laugh.

She was already naked, so when she walked in his eyes were wide. "If you don't want to smell Jin, I'll shower."

Joon reached out and grabbed her hand, he pulled her on top of him. "He's my bonded soulmate, his smell comforts me." His teeth were clenched, "now why are you here and naked?"

She pushed her hands under his shirt so she could run her hands up his chest, "well I thought that you might like to bend me over and fuck me senseless, but if I'm wrong?"

He sat up and kissed her, "are you sure? You aren't doing this just because you feel like you have to are you?"

"I love you Joon, now fuck me."

"Yes Ma'am," he picked her up and placed her on her hands and knees. "You've been busy so I'm just going to go for it." His palms were running up and down her ass cheeks, squeezing them. "I can see Hyungs cum spilling out of you," he groaned. "He fucked you good didn't he? Did you ride him until you drenched his cock?" Em whimpered and she could tell he was smiling.

"I'm going to slam into you, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to hold yourself up anymore. I'm going to have you screaming so loud that everyone else in this house is going to hear and touch themselves again."

He was to the hilt in the next breath, "ah, fuck me."

He chuckled, "oh don't worry, I plan to." He was pumping into her so fast and hard that he made good on his promise, she screamed and cried out his name. Em whimpered and begged, he never let up. She had so many orgasms that he had to hold her up. Her head was on the mattress and she was fairly sure she was drooling. Finally, he was done, but he stayed inside her.

He laid down behind her, "do you want to eat? Hyung said he ordered something and it should be here in a bit."

Em shook her head no, she couldn't even talk. She just closed her eyes and fell asleep. "Is she going to eat?"

"I'm not sure, she shook her head no but she didn't talk she just passed out."

Jin looked at his soulmate and he wanted to laugh, "she was just with me, did you have to go so hard on her?"

Joon narrowed his eyes, "you know how long I've wanted this."

"Yeah as long as me, you had to wait, what? 45 minutes longer than I did."

Joon sighed, "you are right, but she's completed the bond with all of us so at least she might be safe from her mother."

Jin walked around the bed and he laid down in front of her, he reached forward and wiped the drool off her lip. "You really did a number on her."

"That was the greatest experience of my life, God Jin I love her so much."

Jin reached over and squeezed his shoulder, "I'm so happy that she's here with us. If you are hungry, the food should be here any minute."

"I don't want to leave her," Joon whispered against the back of her head.

"I don't either. How about this, I'll go grab us some food and we can eat in here while she sleeps?"

"Is that weird?"

Jin shrugged his shoulder, "I don't care if it is, we just got her and I'm not ready for it to be over."

"Go get the food."

Em woke up around 4 am and she was starving to death. She tried to sit up but she had two arms over her. Jin on was her left and Joon was on her right. She finally got their arms off of her and crawled off the bed. She threw on Joon's shirt and made her way to the kitchen. 

She dug through the fridge and then she heard him. "Didn't get your fill of Joon and Jin?"