1: Broaden Academy

Warning: This book may contain themes such as violence, homophobic slurs, abuse and many more

(Tzuyu POV)

Love. You can love anyone you want. But loving the same gender as you are, just disgusting. Like seriously, why do people like them even exist? And what the hell is "Bisexual"? How stupid you can be? You can't like both genders! Just choose the obvious side, the opposite gender of yours.

I look outside through the window of my seat. So many new students. I hope none of them are fags.

Welcome to Broaden Academy

(No one POV)

She took a deep breath, staring fearfully at the huge building in front of her.

Everything is going to be fine, Yuna. Everything is going to be alright. Plus, people look friendly here and Mina is also going to be with you so, everything is going to be fine.

Finally, she came across the front office, internally startled by its extravagant size but then, shrugging it off after remembering what type of school she is in.

"Uh, Hello?" She calls out to the grey-haired man at the desk. He looks up from his computer and stares at her through his weird round glasses.

"Yes? How may I help you?" He asks monotonously.

"I'm new here, I was hoping to get my timetable." Yuna smiles gently at that man.

He stares at her for a second before nodding, "Name?"

"Yuna , Lee Yuna."

The man taps away at his computer before whirling around in his spinning chair and grabbing a sheet out of the printer.

"Here you go." He says, handing her the sheet.

"Thank you." Yuna replies, starting to head off

She hurries, to what she hopes is her biology class. The girl enters cautiously into the room full of students . A woman probably around her mid twenties or early thirties, stares at her questioningly.

"May I help you?"

Yuna nods. "Um yes. I was wondering if I am in the Biology class. I'm new here." She smiles at the teacher, who returns the smile.

"Ahh, yes. You're the new student I was supposed to be getting. Well Yuna, my name is Kim Jennie. Welcome to the Broaden Academy. Please introduce yourself to your peers."

Yuna confidently heads to the middle of the class, not intimidated from the hawk-like eyes that gawk at her.

"Hello. My name is Lee Yuna, nice to meet you all." She bows to the class. She looks around, meeting the scrutinizing stares of her classmates but there is one girl who is smiling at her.

And it was none other than Chou Tzuyu, her childhood best friend whom she never expected to be here.

................................................................................................