16: Today

(No one POV)

Tzuyu puts her bag down as she sat on her bench. Momo and Woozi appeared by her side as soon as they entered the class.

"Hey." Momo said, stiffly. Woozi was just standing behind Momo, looking around.

"Hey. What's the matter with Wooz? No hi or hello? I am sad." Tzuyu pouts as she scrunches up her nose.

"Tzuyu." Momo crossed her arms over her chest, staring her down.

"Fine, fine. Which bug crawled up your ass this fine day?" Tzuyu said as she began to play with her hair.

"You're crazy." Momo scoffed.

Tzuyu just leaned on the desk, her palms supporting her face.

"You getting into an accident. Tell me, you want to fake your near-death experience just so your best friend would break up with the girl she loves? Why does her love life even trouble you? It's her life, let her be."

"Momo's right, Tzuyu. Have you even noticed the way they look at each other? They look like they will burn down the whole universe just to protect each other. Do you still want to do that?" Woozi finally spoke, looking into Tzuyu's eyes.

(Tzuyu POV)

What Woozi just said made me think for a while. Have I gone overboard with everything? I mean, I just want her to be happy.

But, not with a girl. If she was with a guy who made her happy, I would have been planning their wedding. But, this relationship feels so wrong.

"Look, I have nothing against Yuna or Seulgi. It's just that I want her to be normal, you know?"

"What if she doesn't want to be normal? What if she is just happy the way she is? Who are you to make all these decisions for her?" Woozi yelled at me, slamming his hands on my table, making me and Momo flinch.

Woozi lost his cool for the very first time. That's a new side of him. Everyone who was present in the class was taken aback.

Momo came closer to Woozi and whispered something in his ear. Woozi glares at me before taking deep breaths and straightening up.

"Look, from now onward, me and Momo don't associate with you, got it? Do whatever you want. Be a stripper, go burn down a building or rob a fucking bank, we are not going to help you out." He says in a very deep voice, scaring me.

Why is he taking their side? He is my friend. He is supposed to help me with everything. And why isn't Momo saying anything? Have I lost them too? All because of this homosexuality shit?

"Woozi, let's leave." Momo grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the door of the classroom. I could hear murmurs and whisper spread across the room.

I got up, grabbed my bag and ran past Mr Namjoon, who was too surprised to see my tear-stricken face that he let me be.

I run until I find myself in the girls washroom. I dash into a cubicle and sit on the floor with my knees touching my chest and cry.

First, Yuna. Then, Eunwoo. Now, Momo and Woozi. Why am I losing the people I cared about? Am I cursed or something?

I cry so hard that I want to vomit. I can't breathe. Why is this happening to me? Which crime did I commit for my friends to turn into freaks of the nature?

Why am I the only one who is suffering while they are smiling and living their best lives?

Suddenly, a light bulb goes off in my mind. I take my phone out of my bag and search for Junkey's number. I put the phone on speaker as I wipe my tears off. He finally picks up after 3 rings.

"Hey Tzuyu, this is sudde-" I interrupt him. I am not in a mood to chit-chat.

"We are doing it today."

................................................................................................