4 : Can I walk you home?

(Yuna POV)

After the incident at lunch, we went to class and were done with rest of the day.

I picked my bag to walk back to my house when I was stopped by Tzuyu. I looked up towards her and smiled, wondering what did she need.

"Do you need something?" I ask her.

"Can I walk you home?" She asked with a serious look. I looked down to her hand which was encasing my wrist gently.

"My house is right across the school. I think I'll be fine." I said, putting my bag around my shoulder with the other hand.

"Uh Tzuyu, my hand-"

She quickly lets go, before putting her hand behind her neck.

"Sorry."

"It's fine besides, don't you have Archery practice with your boyfriend, Eunwoo?" I ask. She looked up for a second like she was remembering something, and then nodded her head.

"He wouldn't want you to be late now, would he?" I asked in a joking manner.

"I know but..." She said, softly while scratching the back of her head. I sighed, knowing what she is thinking about.

"- Aren't you disgusted that Seulgi is gay? And why did you accepted to go on a date with her?" Yup, just what I thought.

Me and Tzuyu were childhood friends, but she had to moved to Seoul because of her parents.

I still remember how Tzuyu bullied our class kids for being gay and spread fake rumors about them. I can't believe I fell in love with someone like her. I guess the heart wants what it wants.

"Tzuyu, I already told you."

"Yeah, I remember. But at that we were only kids. We didn't have that much knowledge and stuff. Aren't you disgusted with all this gay stuff?"

"No and now, I have somewhere to be." I said and left.

On my way to my house, I met Mina, who ran towards me.

"I'm not going back into the love game for a while." Mina mocked me.

"Mina-" I said, hoping that she will stop but no.

"What? Didn't you say that? Then what happened, Miss anti-romantic?" She asked, making me sigh.

(Tzuyu POV)

"Isn't it amazing that Yuna is also studying in the same school as us?" Sana says, kicking a plastic bottle around.

"Yeah, it is."

I have too many thoughts running through my mind to even listen to what Sana is squeaking about.

I don't understand why does Yuna keeps defending those freaks. I thought she hated them too.

But, why did Yuna accept to go on a date with her in the first place? Is she perhaps gay too?

No, Tzuyu. Yuna is not a freak.

Right?

................................................................................................